Denny’s Preston Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Preston Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Preston Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great job with my late night orders as usual! Keep up the great work
- Rating 1.03/14/18The food took over an hour to be delivered, part of the order was missing and the rest was cold/ soggy.
We were very disappointed with our experience.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Absolutely horrible delivery service. Received an email asking for a survey about my experience about 10 minutes after ordering. Waited around for 2 hours, called the restaurant, food was sitting out. They said that since delivery is outsourced they had no way of contacting the delivery driver. The only phone number I got from my confirmation email was the store number. Took 4 days to get my refund.
- Rating 2.02/21/18What I received was good but there were TWO missing items.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always perfect, I love you guys!
- Rating 5.012/5/17I loved the food and delivery time was amazing!
- Rating 3.011/29/17Our Thanksgiving lunch was 35 minutes late and arrive I correct and cold. We were disappointed and requested a refund.
- Rating 5.010/8/17As soon as I walked in to pick up my online order and before I could even say a word, the girl at the counter said, “your order is ready”. I was like, “how did you know it was me?”! Lol! First time ordering online & picking up & I was very pleased with how easy it is for the customer! I will be using the online ordering again, and maybe even delivery next time. 😜
- Rating 1.010/2/17Probably the worst experience at a restaurant at least this year, even worse than my last time at this location. The delivery portion had an error on the app so i ordered then called in and asked to switch to delivery. I was told, "no, you can't do that. Do you want to cancel?" I decided to go pick it up. I showed up right on time, waited at the front for about 5 minutes before someone yelled from the back and asked if i had a pickup. Then I was handed a bag with no words or interaction. There was one item in the bag when i ordered 3. I had to go find the guy to tell him I had 3 items. Without saying one word he turned around and went into the back. I then proceeded to wait another 20-25 minuted u til je came out with my other 2 items. I said thank you and again, not one word from the guy, i was guessing he is mute. I will order from another location next time, or more possibly another restaurant.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Super easy pick-up experience! Thank you!