Denny’s Preston Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Preston Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Preston Road
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/28/18Absolutely horrible delivery service. Received an email asking for a survey about my experience about 10 minutes after ordering. Waited around for 2 hours, called the restaurant, food was sitting out. They said that since delivery is outsourced they had no way of contacting the delivery driver. The only phone number I got from my confirmation email was the store number. Took 4 days to get my refund.
- Rating 2.02/21/18What I received was good but there were TWO missing items.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always perfect, I love you guys!
- Rating 5.012/5/17I loved the food and delivery time was amazing!
- Rating 3.011/29/17Our Thanksgiving lunch was 35 minutes late and arrive I correct and cold. We were disappointed and requested a refund.
- Rating 5.010/8/17As soon as I walked in to pick up my online order and before I could even say a word, the girl at the counter said, “your order is ready”. I was like, “how did you know it was me?”! Lol! First time ordering online & picking up & I was very pleased with how easy it is for the customer! I will be using the online ordering again, and maybe even delivery next time. 😜
- Rating 1.010/2/17Probably the worst experience at a restaurant at least this year, even worse than my last time at this location. The delivery portion had an error on the app so i ordered then called in and asked to switch to delivery. I was told, "no, you can't do that. Do you want to cancel?" I decided to go pick it up. I showed up right on time, waited at the front for about 5 minutes before someone yelled from the back and asked if i had a pickup. Then I was handed a bag with no words or interaction. There was one item in the bag when i ordered 3. I had to go find the guy to tell him I had 3 items. Without saying one word he turned around and went into the back. I then proceeded to wait another 20-25 minuted u til je came out with my other 2 items. I said thank you and again, not one word from the guy, i was guessing he is mute. I will order from another location next time, or more possibly another restaurant.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Super easy pick-up experience! Thank you!