For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Portland
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Portland
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18We love the new slam offer @ $5.99. Two eggs, hash browns, 2 sausage links, 2 slices bacon and 2 great pancakes. A very hardy breakfast with very excellent service and friendly attentive staff.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great food, great service!
- Rating 3.011/28/18Erica was great to work with. Very professional and helpful.
We were disappointed at the portion sizes. These were individual plated and the to go boxes were very large compared to the amount of food actually in them. Our guys were very disappointed when they opened large to go containers and found in comparison a small amount of food. I have ordered to go from Denny's before and never had such small servings. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Edna Schuligoj I do not want my name used on any website or promotional materials, or any other media for advertising and promotional purposed. Do not make my review public
- Rating 2.09/25/18My country fried steak was way over cooked and hard and the country gravy was very watery and had a powdery flavor. Then the grilled squash and zucchini was under cooked :(
- Rating 1.09/10/18The wait staff do not appear to understand the finer workings of the internet ordering system. Arriving at the appointed time, I was ignored by one wait person and the second wait person could not find my order. When asked for a refund (paid via CC on line), the shift supervisor said it would require 3-5 days.
- Rating 2.08/15/18My first online order was not a good one. I placed an order to pick up at restaurant and It was cold and they gave me the wrong vegetable on one order and they forgot my extra side order of pancakes. I think I will not do this again and stick to Ihop!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service!