Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great location. Great customer service.
- Rating 5.06/27/18All the staff is very nice . Always making sure if we need anything. The food is delicious and always hot very good and tasty. And I love the coffee there.
- Rating 5.06/26/18First time ordering to go from Denny's and it was great. It was very fast and food was fresh. Will definitely order to go from Denny's again in the future.
- Rating 4.04/16/18This is a great new service and I'm glad to have found it. The only thing is I asked for no mushrooms and there were a ton of them on one of my orders. I'm allergic so i had to toss that order. other then that it was great and I will use it again and hope you get the NO MUSHROOMS request correct.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I just love my Red Oak Denny's
- Rating 3.04/9/18The cheesesticks in the order had no cheese in them and the bacon/cheddar tots were burned. Horrible.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.03/14/18very good service the staff agreed that you really nice and the wait was not long I will always come back
- Rating 5.02/27/18Excellent service. Food was very good and hot.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and easy online order. The food was great.
- Rating 5.011/20/17I always go here. The food is wondeful and they make sure your online orders are correct before you leave the restaurant.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was good, ready when I arrived in 20 min! Only thing better would be if they had delivery!!
- Rating 5.08/29/17The restaurant is only minutes from my house. The food, waiter staff, and service is always 5 star.
- Rating 1.08/17/17We came to pick up our online order and it was not ready. The worker then left to 'check on' it, came back ten minutes later and saw us and left again without saying a word. During this time, no other workers came to the front. About 20 minutes after it was supposed to be ready, a worker went and got our order and it was cold and she was incredibly rude. I've ordered several times for pick up, but this experience makes me not want to eat at Denny's.