Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18All was good except I didn’t get my extra Bacon
- Rating 3.012/12/18My sausage was raw and they didnt give me my loaded tots
- Rating 3.012/4/18I pushed my pick-up order thirty minutes out. I was able to get there ten minutes early and my food was already ready and was just sitting on the counter getting cold. I love Denny’s but my food is often cold when I get there, even when I’m always on time or early. Please put the food in a warmer or don’t fix it until it will be ready right at pick-up time.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Denny’s is my Happy Place! The Food & the Staff always bring a smile to my face. Lesley makes the visit Extra Special!
- Rating 5.011/28/18I have consistently received great service at this location for years. The addition of delivery is another added perk.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Perfect!
- Rating 1.010/26/18I did a order las weekend. And the orden is supposed to be ready in 20 minutes. When I get there after 20 minutes. They don't have my order ready and I was waiting there for like 15 more minutes. and I always attend to that Denny's location.
- Rating 5.010/17/18I love the food, service, and friendly employee staff. I use my phone app to order carry out frequently, and I must I have yet to experience anything that wasn't done perfectly, This includes having my order prepared and ready at the promised time and getting the food exactly as I ordered it. The to go containers are great for reuse at home and keep the food hot. My name is Carl Burton, I live in Glenn Heights Texas.
- Rating 5.010/16/18My online order was correct and ready when I arrived. Great service!
- Rating 3.09/11/18Great way to be in and out
- Rating 4.09/10/18It’s my go to for breakfast. Love the double berry pancakes!
- Rating 1.09/5/18I ordered the cheese sandwich. I ordered it for pick up. What I got was 3 cheese rolls in 2 pieces of toast. I definitely won't be eating anything from Denny's again.
- Rating 2.09/5/18Online order and I requested a steak medium rare but it was close to well done! Otherwise all ok!
- Rating 4.08/28/18The burgers were fresh I got there a little earlier than the time I stated but the people were nice and accomadating even though they didnt have the apple crisp available because of the oven being broken (I was told)I was offered a cheese cake at the same price.
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food was great! It was so wonderful that the items can be switched out for something else for vegan style meals. Really enjoyed them. It was nice to have them delivered to my location. The delivery person was kind. Would definitely order again. Thank you.
- Rating 5.07/19/18the best service and food.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I'm really glad you asked. The last two times I've ordered my food has been unsatisfactory. I spoke with Payton about my to go order being wrong a couple of months ago. She offered to replace my food but I was on bed rest and had to have someone bring that to me so it was impossible for me to get that replacement. This last time I ordered and paid for two bacon double cheeseburgers and received single patties with no bacon. I didn't bother calling to speak with anyone because I'm honestly just not interested in the service anymore.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great location. Great customer service.
- Rating 5.06/27/18All the staff is very nice . Always making sure if we need anything. The food is delicious and always hot very good and tasty. And I love the coffee there.
- Rating 5.06/26/18First time ordering to go from Denny's and it was great. It was very fast and food was fresh. Will definitely order to go from Denny's again in the future.