Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N I-35 East Service Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/20/17I always go here. The food is wondeful and they make sure your online orders are correct before you leave the restaurant.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was good, ready when I arrived in 20 min! Only thing better would be if they had delivery!!
- Rating 5.08/29/17The restaurant is only minutes from my house. The food, waiter staff, and service is always 5 star.
- Rating 1.08/17/17We came to pick up our online order and it was not ready. The worker then left to 'check on' it, came back ten minutes later and saw us and left again without saying a word. During this time, no other workers came to the front. About 20 minutes after it was supposed to be ready, a worker went and got our order and it was cold and she was incredibly rude. I've ordered several times for pick up, but this experience makes me not want to eat at Denny's.