Denny’s North IH-35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North IH-35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North IH-35
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/28/18Always good
- Rating 1.02/21/18.. I cancelled an order and was never giving a refund back for it.. so no I will no be eating here again
- Rating 4.01/3/18I went to get two meals on Thanksgiving day, and I know it was very busy. I arrived after 20 minutes and my order was not ready, I drove home and 20 minutes after that I was called to get my order. I drove home and my meals were cold and also the turkey was very tough and hard. I know I kept my truck really hot i'm not sure if it was the time spent driving over there (5 minutes) or the food being just sitting out waiting.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Pick up order was prepared perfectly and as usual breakfast was delicious.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Quick and easy to order and pick-up. All items ordered were correct and the staff was friendly.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Bread slices were totally missing for all the things I ordered .