Denny’s Highway 90 West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Highway 90 West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Highway 90 West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/14/18service was great
- Rating 4.010/3/18ordered to go , food was ready when i got there meal was good except it was missing an order of grits
- Rating 3.09/9/18The service wasn't the best, they seem confused.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Love Dennys, good price, great food!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Love ordering my pancakes online
- Rating 1.07/11/18Here is my feedback, I will never return to this store again. I will also let everyone on Lackland Air Force Base about the poor customer service and how it does not matter if you order online or through the app, your food will not be prepared until you get to the store and that just takes the reason for ordering online or using the app useless.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18I arrived and my food was ready for pickup and warm. I didn't have to ask for utensils or condiments. Thanks to the staff members.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Good food and great service. Thats why we keep coming back.
- Rating 2.03/14/18After ordering online one morning and then getting to the store to see a sign that read they would be closed until 5:00 am I asked the manager on duty for a refund since I payed through the app. I was told I would have to wait for the General Manager later that afternoon because she did not know how to refund my order. I called later that afternoon and did get the refund. So I gave this Denny's another chance and ordered breakfast again through the app and this time I got my order when I arrived but my order was cold. I was told through the app that my order would be ready at 6:51 am. I arrived at 6:52 am and my order was cold.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Food is good, but service is always short staffed. They do not look at the orders when you order online. Always wrong and missing something. Need more staff.
- Rating 4.02/27/18I love the idea of what you are trying to do. The biggest benefit of ordering ahead is knowing that when I get to the restaurant, I can run in and pick up. Unfortunately, I've ordered from Dennys 3 times and I wait the 20 minutes it says it'll take. I've had to wait an extra 10-20 minutes once I arrive at the restaurant every time. I hope this is a learning curve for you all and this improves. Otherwise this service is useless to me. Thanks for the opportunity to provide my feedback.
- Rating 2.01/31/18I had a free grand slam and the dennys on hwy 90 would not honor it the manager name was rebeca i think because she wasnt wearing a name tag or a uniform my order number was 1502675 restaurant #1297 i just started ordering online because i thought it would be easier but i guess not thank you
- Rating 3.01/17/18forgot a couple of items like they always do. was kind of disappointed.
- Rating 1.012/19/17WOST LOCATION I HAVE EVER VISITED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I'VE BEEN A LOYAL DENNY'S CUSTOMER SINCE I WAS 4 YEARS OLD AND THIS LOCATION HAS BEEN A COMPLETE DISAPPOINTMENT. LAZY EMPLOYEES TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR SHIFT TO BE OVER OR PEOPLE THAT GO OFF SHIFT HANGING OUT NEXT TO THE COUNTER WHILE I'M WAITING TO BE SEATED AND THEY DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE CUSTOMERS, SERVERS EATING IN THE BACK WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR YOUR PICKUP ORDER, WRONG ORDER OR ITEMS MISSING FROM MY TO GO ORDER SEVERAL TIMES, NO SUGAR ON THE TABLES. BROKEN BOOTH SEATS, DIRTY TABLES WHILE THERE'S ONLY A FEW PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT AND THE LIST GOES ON AN ON. THE OWNER OF THIS RESTAURANT NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO MANAGE THIS RESTAURANT BECAUSE THEY WILL KEEP LOOSING A LOT OF CUSTOMERS. DENNYS YOU JUST LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER. I WILL BE GOING TO JIM'S BECAUSE THE SERVICE AND EVERYTHING IS WAY BETTER.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I always order online and I'm never disappointed. they already have it ready when I walk in
- Rating 4.010/27/17It was good but you just have to check your food before you go. They do forget to place everything in your order. To much of a hassle to drive back.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Great food!
- Rating 2.010/10/17Well it was ready when I picked up but when I got home they forgot to give me complete order had to go back very much inconvenients