Denny’s E Commerce St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Commerce St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Commerce St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.01/11/19One of four orders was correct. The food temp was Luke warm at best when delivered however since my hotel was just two blocks away, I picked up most of my orders personally. Still, the food was not hot. Three of four orders had gravy on the potatoes when I specifically requested otherwise. Missing items from the order. Or, the entree chosen was not available however I was not made aware until a few minutes before arriving to pick up the order. When it’s good, it’s great but 25% success rate is not a success.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Website was easy to use and the order was filled correctly. The only downside was that the food was actually brought to the door almost an hour after the scheduled delivery time. Overall, I was satisfied with our experience.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great service. I ordered online and order was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 2.09/10/18Ordered cheese on my eggs and no cheese was on the eggs when it arrived
- Rating 5.09/5/18The food arrived in the time suggested. Everything tasted fresh and delicious. I look forward to placing an order at this location in the near future.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was good!
- Rating 5.08/21/18Ordering was quick and easy, delivery was under 25 minutes (even sooner than posted on order screen), and the order was complete (even the extras added in the notes for each dish were followed correctly). The only downside was the food was lukewarm, but since that is understandable with delivery (that's why I ordered a sandwich), I was satisfied. Overall a great experience.
- Rating 1.08/7/18No idea why I got this email, I am not from Texas nor have I ever visited a Denny’s in Texas.
- Rating 2.08/7/18Arrived at the restaurant at the time my order was to be ready but they had not even begun to make it. The cook said that she didn't see the order on the screen. Had to wait nearly 20 minutes for them to make the order.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Service was not all that great as my order was messed up and took longer than the estimated time. The pancakes had a spongy like texture and the hashbrowns were barely cooked.
- Rating 2.03/14/18The food itself was okay, but inside the restaurant there was some challenges to say the least. I ordered my food online at around 12:30, but I didn't receive my food til almost 3 am (change over to DST), there were quite a few people waiting to either be seated or get online orders. Turns out they were short on waitstaff.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The manager went out of his way to help me.
Service and food was Great also thanks so much.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Online ordering and counter service are utter crap at this location. I tried 3 times. The orders always took longer than the estimated 20 minutes to be prepared. Even when I scheduled an hour ahead the meal wasn't ready on time. On the 3rd attempt the meal wasn't even started at the scheduled pickup time then when it was given to me it wasn't complete.
Fix your process for serving online orders or stop offering it. I order ahead because I'm in a hurry and don't want to sit around waiting for my meal.
- Rating 3.01/24/18I requested no mushrooms due to food allergy, at least a dozen sliced mushrooms were mixed with the Pot Roast gravy. The mashed potatoes were from a box,and the Prime rib Cobb salad contained pieces,not slices,of prime rib meat plus No boiled egg. Extra slice of garlic toast,( I didn't order), was in the bag. The lettuce was wilted,not fresh. The Pot roast was succulent.
- Rating 5.01/23/18QUALITY
- Rating 3.01/9/18My order wasn't done when I went to pick it up and I was 15 mins late to pick up I got very little onion rings and fries besides that the food tasted really good
- Rating 1.012/5/17Missing items in order. The items that were given were burned and gross
- Rating 1.011/28/17I ordered online for pick-up. It was a very disappointing experience. I arrived 20 minutes after making my order. I waited another 40 minutes for the order. There was an event downtown, so the restaurant was busy, with a long waiting line. The "manager" was in waaaay over her head and did nothing to assure pick-up orders were ready. She only acknowledged the presence of people who were ready to pay. She hid in the back for at least fifteen minutes while the lobby filled up. Two of the employees were very helpful though, despite the manager yelling at them when they asked about the orders. They told me the cooks said they had lost the pick-orders. I imagine that was a lie they were told. Clearly, your business can't handle high traffic. I'm not angry. In fact, I'm sorry for the employees who did their very best to cope. I will not make the mistake of ordering online again since there is no way to cancel the order when the wait is unacceptably long.
- Rating 1.011/20/17Manager is very Rude
- Rating 5.011/6/17I had a good experience the food was delicious and since i ordered ahead they make my shake when i got there to pick it up everyone was friendly and kind.