Denny’s Blanco Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blanco Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blanco Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Meal was great, no mess ups on the order.
- Rating 3.010/25/18The reason I ordered from Denny's is my daughter wanted the banana chocolate chip pancakes. When we got home the pancakes were just chocolate chip pancakes. All the other food was correct and good but the server that bagged the order needs to learn how to read a ticket. I know servers dont like to-go orders because alot of people dont tip on to-go's but the sales from to-go orders help you to get more hours at work.
- Rating 2.07/11/18I made an online order and love that i can still customize and leave notes but it was the second time that they forgot to add an ingredient even though i paid extra for it which makes it even more frustrating and disappointing when I'm paying extra.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Restaurant was shorthanded. The available personnel were exemplary and did their best. Definitely a good location but upper management needs to concentrate on late hour service.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Order was accurate and ready for pickup at the time they stated.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Took an hour for me to receive food on a pick up order. Probably never going back.
- Rating 1.010/2/17They only put half my order in my bag and even after I went back they didn't put everything in there even though I showed order email to manager and he assured me it was complete. Plus my good was all cold after waiting for 15 mins cuz it had been sitting on counter and they didn't realize it. My food had jalapenos on it even though I told manager 4xs I never asked for jalapenos. Overall would not recommend to anyone.