Denny’s NW Loop 410
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Loop 410
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Loop 410
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18My sister and I ordered our Thanksgiving dinner from Denny's , the price was great and the food was good, the only thing we didn't care for was the dressing, ever thing else was good. Thank You
- Rating 1.011/29/18What is wrong with this Denny's!?! To keep it short...I ordered online for takeout on Nov. 20th, they could not do my order due to a malfunction. I tried to get my money back and it took way too long because the manager said she was sick. Lisa, the manager, just called me today, Nov. 29th, and she could not get me off the phone fast enough. She was rude, pushy, and just an over all non-sincere of a person. This doesn't even go into myself being lied to by an employee multiple times, myself having to call the franchise owner, and being told by Denny's national customer service that my best bet would be to call my bank to dispute the charge. Unbelievable!
I understand problems occur, it's how you resolve issue that matter. I will NOT go back to this or any Denny's, nor will my family and close friends, as they treat their customers with such disrespect and, quite frankly, act as if they, and their business, are not wanted or welcomed.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Ordered online and food was ready on time
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was awesome!
- Rating 1.09/5/18It was horrible I waited for my order lunch at work for over an hour I didn't get it I called dennys spoke to an imelda who never verified my order or name just continually being rude said there are no orders then she said that the last order was a cobb salad then I finished the details on the order and i said yes thats my order the ladys name was imelda I literally spoke to her in English and spanish she said i cant help you I just work here I told her I want a refund I didnt get my order she said lisa the manager was not there I asked her can i leave my info ao she can call me back and she said I cant help you ivgave my name and ohine nunber and I did say I hope someone who can helo me calls me back I called back later and a lady said the manager left and at six someone would come in I told ger my story she said she eas sorry and she would give my info to the manager I disnt get my meal during my lunch timeI dealt with a rude person in the phone who said they couldnt help me and still no call
- Rating 5.012/19/17Great job
- Rating 5.011/28/17I like how fast the service is
- Rating 5.09/25/17Good food