Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19Food made to order, service was great and awesome packing on hot food to go orders!
- Rating 2.012/4/18Did a mobile order, when I arrived they were closed for remodeling. I wish I was told that before I placed my mobile order. The manager did refund me my money.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service everytime I go!
- Rating 3.010/25/18I was disappointed that they forgot some of my order. I called to let them know and they told me to go back to the store and they can refund me on my card. I get there and they said they couldn't do that. They manage never came to explain to me.
- Rating 3.010/17/18I requested "extra butter" but did not get any. Web site fails to allow any special instructions, so I even had to call in and request the extra butter. Yet there was no extra butter included when a coworker picked up the order and brought it to me.
- Rating 5.010/8/18Denny's is my best rest. to have breakfast. I have been there since a long time. every one is very nice.. and are very reasonably prices.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great food and I like the free delivery I like that I wish it was all the time
- Rating 1.08/28/18They took 1 hour to get my food ready when it stated it would be ready in 20 minutes.
- Rating 5.08/28/18I love to eat here with my family.We do this a few times a month it always makes us feel like home.Keep up the good work and God Bless.Looking forward to our next visit in September. Thanks again!!
- Rating 5.08/25/18great job
- Rating 1.08/21/18Not satisfied with the service we received
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food was ready on time n hot n fresh...
- Rating 5.04/10/18Food is good and it’s all ways hot and ready to go when order for pick up
- Rating 5.03/20/18Amazing service at least night shift are ❤️
- Rating 5.02/21/18The people are friendly and the service is spot on. Great place to go to get in out when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/10/18Me and my whole family love going to Denny's. It is literally my husbands favorite place to eat in all of San Antonio. I don't even ask anymore where he wants to go because I know what he is going to say. My only hope and wish is that there were either more low carb meals OR that the kitchen staff understood more about what is being requested to make a meal low carb. Example.. I ordered the nacho's without chips and on a bed of lettuce. They brought everything out is small separate bowls for me to put together. Another time I ordered a hamburger with no bun and requested they just put it in a bowl on top of a salad (I was willing to pay for the small salad). I was told they could not make a hamburger that way because they would not be able to "stack" the hamburger together. Love Denny's food and we are going again today but we used to go three or four times a month but I became overly frustrated at their not being able to understand about low carb so I usually end up ordering the steak and two veggies which gets real old. But, that being said everyone else in my family loves Denny's and they are all sooo sweet to my elderly mom which means a lot to me so I am giving five stares. You would not believe the patience they take with my mom who has Alzheimer's.
- Rating 2.01/31/18Drivers keep getting lost to my apartment they go to the front of the building and say that they're here but they're not and it's always the same driver I don't have a problem ordering the food and I don't have a problem going and picking it up myself but every time I get my food delivered they don't come to the back of the property to where my apartment is located at when I do get the food it's cold
- Rating 5.01/24/18Fast Service good food at a good price
- Rating 5.01/23/18I love this place, the customer service and food is great.
- Rating 4.012/27/17I would have gave a 5 but some how my order showed up at the restaurant, however it did not show up for the cooks. However the person who served me was very polite and had my order expedited.