Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fredericksburg Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/8/18Denny's is my best rest. to have breakfast. I have been there since a long time. every one is very nice.. and are very reasonably prices.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great food and I like the free delivery I like that I wish it was all the time
- Rating 1.08/28/18They took 1 hour to get my food ready when it stated it would be ready in 20 minutes.
- Rating 5.08/28/18I love to eat here with my family.We do this a few times a month it always makes us feel like home.Keep up the good work and God Bless.Looking forward to our next visit in September. Thanks again!!
- Rating 5.08/25/18great job
- Rating 1.08/21/18Not satisfied with the service we received
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food was ready on time n hot n fresh...
- Rating 5.04/10/18Food is good and it’s all ways hot and ready to go when order for pick up
- Rating 5.03/20/18Amazing service at least night shift are ❤️
- Rating 5.02/21/18The people are friendly and the service is spot on. Great place to go to get in out when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/10/18Me and my whole family love going to Denny's. It is literally my husbands favorite place to eat in all of San Antonio. I don't even ask anymore where he wants to go because I know what he is going to say. My only hope and wish is that there were either more low carb meals OR that the kitchen staff understood more about what is being requested to make a meal low carb. Example.. I ordered the nacho's without chips and on a bed of lettuce. They brought everything out is small separate bowls for me to put together. Another time I ordered a hamburger with no bun and requested they just put it in a bowl on top of a salad (I was willing to pay for the small salad). I was told they could not make a hamburger that way because they would not be able to "stack" the hamburger together. Love Denny's food and we are going again today but we used to go three or four times a month but I became overly frustrated at their not being able to understand about low carb so I usually end up ordering the steak and two veggies which gets real old. But, that being said everyone else in my family loves Denny's and they are all sooo sweet to my elderly mom which means a lot to me so I am giving five stares. You would not believe the patience they take with my mom who has Alzheimer's.
- Rating 2.01/31/18Drivers keep getting lost to my apartment they go to the front of the building and say that they're here but they're not and it's always the same driver I don't have a problem ordering the food and I don't have a problem going and picking it up myself but every time I get my food delivered they don't come to the back of the property to where my apartment is located at when I do get the food it's cold
- Rating 5.01/24/18Fast Service good food at a good price
- Rating 5.01/23/18I love this place, the customer service and food is great.
- Rating 4.012/27/17I would have gave a 5 but some how my order showed up at the restaurant, however it did not show up for the cooks. However the person who served me was very polite and had my order expedited.
- Rating 5.012/5/17I love the food
- Rating 5.011/20/17Fast hot and ready food
- Rating 3.010/3/17Food was ok , service was great , xept for an error on my order , other thn that pretty fair
- Rating 1.09/20/17Customer service is not #1. I ordered online for the 2nd time. Same order as the first. Cali Club with a side of fruit. !st time no problem the second time, I arrive and the waiter greeted me and I saw my order on a plate in the kitchen. I advised him the order was a pickup and that I did not order fries but fruit. I was advised that there was going to be an upcharge because the website did not charge me for the fruit. I stated it was not on the website as an upcharge and I stated that I have no issue paying an extra buck for fruit but If I could speak to a manager. The manager came to me and stated that she was not the manager and there was not a manager available. But that she was told to upcharge anything the website did not. Again I stated I do not have a problem paying an extra dollar but it was not an issue last time and showed her the order on my app. She then stated again that she was given a directive to do the up charge. I agreed gave a 5 dollar bill to the cashier and then she could not find a way to upcharge me for the fruit and eventually gave me the fruit. I want to make sure that this issue is resolveds for future purchases. I will continue to buy here becuase I have faith in Dennys and love the idea of picking up before I go to my college class.
- Rating 5.08/28/17This Denny's is our go-to diner. Service is friendly and efficient, and the food is great. So grateful to have a place where we can get fresh, healthy meals at affordable prices!