Denny’s Loop 410 SE
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Loop 410 SE
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Loop 410 SE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18Absolutely terrible experience. Tried ordering breakfast for delivery through the Dennys app. I recieved a confirmation email yet my order was never delivered. Called the store to find out what happened just to be told "i dont know what happened. We dont do the delivering. I can cancel your order" ok. So order cancelled and i recieved an email confirming cancellation. Yet i was still charged over $20 for a meal i never received. Tried calling the store once again to be given an 800 number that i could only leave a message on. Absolutely terrible service. I will not return to this establishment for dine in or delivery.
- Rating 4.012/5/18better packaging than the last time. need more season fries, a tiny handful is not enough, or worth the extra cost.
- Rating 2.09/21/18We usually order lunch for the orrice on Friday's but the last time things changed for the worse. New smaller package (brown cardboard box), smaller portions. Food not as warn as before.
- Rating 4.09/9/18Tasty Food got here on time and warm.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Great ingredients great food
- Rating 4.08/28/18Pancakes were great! But was given no butter to go on them or I’d give 5 stars.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I can’t say I’m happy with my first online order :( I ordered at 12:40am and online it said it would be ready at 1:00am. When my boyfriend went inside at 1:00am he was told it would “be a while” after being ignored for 5 minutes. So he came back out to my car and we waited another 20 minutes thinking that would be enough time, but when my boyfriend went in the second time at 1:20am he was told that they were just starting our order at that minute 40 minutes after the order was placed. Finally at 1:40am we got our order and the waitress said sorry, but no explanation why my order was started 40 minutes after I placed the order and why I got my meal an hour after I placed it.
I paid before EVERYONE else that was dining in, so I don’t know why I was treated like I was less important. They already had my money so I didn’t deserve good service? I paid ahead of time in good faith that I would get good service and I didn’t. I’m very turned off from wanting to go back to Denny’s let alone order online. I’m extremely disappointed in my first online ordering experience with Denny’s. I will say though that my French Toast was amazing and my boyfriend enjoyed his pancakes, but the service I received was horrible.
- Rating 2.02/27/18I was given the wrong pancakes even though I ordered the specific platter.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Love the new pancake formula!
- Rating 4.01/31/18My observation is that the hearty wheat pancakes taste like flour and have a thick texture. Perhaps too much batter?
- Rating 5.01/9/18On "google maps" and your own APP, I received bad directions as to where this restaurant is located. There is no Target on this side of town.
The food and the service were first rate and on time for pick-up. You might want to add a TIP option on the DENNY's APP for ordering and pick-up.
- Rating 2.012/27/17I wasn't exactly satisfied. There were items missing from my order and condiments were also missing.
- Rating 1.011/8/17I was not impressed but actually disappointed by the food and the service. I placed an online order, it was supposed to be picked up in 20 minutes after placing the order. I ended up having to wait in the restaurant 20 more minutes just to get my disappointing food. I ordered the turkey and dressing plate. I did not get dressing or cranberry sauce as it was supposed to come with. If that was not bad enough. The order food ordered was not very good. At least not as good as Denny's ususally is. I was very disappointed.
- Rating 1.011/6/17Awful customer customer Service!!!
- Rating 1.011/6/17Awful Experience!!!!!! Took forever to get my carryout order and it was wrong. No apology from manager or staff. No condiments and missing food from order. Manager rolled eyes and smiled when she said refund was to be done online only.
- Rating 3.09/20/17Good was great but there were no condiments or utensils. The person who brought my ordered that the condiments were in the bag and there wasn't one in the back with the 3 breakfast platters.
- Rating 5.09/6/17Always wonderful customer service with quick and accurate services. I have coming here for 4 years and would not change a thing!
- Rating 4.08/29/17Good service! Good food! Really do appreciate the online ordering. Would have given 5 stars but there is no place to add an AARP # for online ordering to receive my discount! 😞
- Rating 5.08/28/17This is my favorite place to eat. They are super friendly, spot on with food orders, quick delivery of food and customer service is wonderful. Once I found out you could order online, service is equally amazing.