For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fm78
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fm78
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/6/18I love the food and service, nice atmosphere.
- Rating 5.03/26/18One of the best locations you have. Food is always good and fresh and the night time waitress is the best in the business.
- Rating 5.01/31/18orders are accurate, steaming hot, and very good
- Rating 1.01/23/18I frequent this Denny’s location at least 3x per month and I’ve never had problems like this most recent experience. I placed an online order for 5 plates and on 2 of the plates I requested substitutes. On one of the meals, Instead of hash browns, I wanted French fries. When I arrived to pick up my order, The Manager was my cashier. I asked if the substitutions were able to be made and he stated that they had been made. I checked the order and saw that there were hash browns in the tray. The manager proceeded to pick up my receipt and said the substitution did not make sense so they were not able to do it. I explained to him what I wanted and he said I should have worded it differently. I told him that I left my phone number on the order and they could have called with any questions instead of lying to me. He then told the cooks to make a whole new meal. I told him that I didn’t need a new meal, I just wanted French fries instead of hash browns. He loudly told me I should have worded it right the first time and we wouldn’t be having this problem. I will never eat at this Denny’s again. I was made to feel incompetent for simply wanting French fries and I was embarrassed standing there in that restaurant. Customers should never be made to feel this way, especially by management.
- Rating 5.01/18/18love your service, its a life saver!!!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very Friendly Staff
- Rating 3.01/2/18Both on-line orders were ready but the cashier areas was chaotic. Portions were a tad on the small side & both orders were missing toasts and condiments.
- Rating 5.011/21/17The staff and food at this location are amazing. I am always greeted with a smile and the food is amazing. We eat here at least 2 times a week.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good food .
- Rating 4.09/6/17Quick service
- Rating 1.08/29/17Every time I've ordered..... there's something missing or wrong 😒
- Rating 5.08/21/17I've not once left this Denny's unsatisfied. The impeccable service and value keeps me coming back at least twice a week, every week.