For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fm78
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fm78
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/23/18Perfect I order at least 1x a week for the family!!!
- Rating 5.012/7/18Thank You
- Rating 1.011/28/18Very dissapoinet I order the stack of pancakes very small size I prob won’t order anymore here
- Rating 5.010/31/18Awesome Service
- Rating 3.010/30/18The food was ok. The bacon was so thin it was see through and everything was really greasy. The delivery was great and right on time.
- Rating 2.010/25/18My slamwich toast was burnt black
- Rating 1.010/10/18I ordered 4 meals from you guys and my whole family got food poisoning. This is a first from the Fm78 location. Watch those delivery boxes guys. Most unpleasant.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was good, but my order was incomplete.
- Rating 1.09/10/18i ordered online and the order was great. the next day i went to chick fil a but my daughter wanted Dennys again, since she said it was delicious. so we went and ate , when we paid, it was 17$ , i reminded the manager that kids eat free on Tuesdays and she laughed and said my order wasnt taken till 1024. which me my daughter were waiting for service since before 10.(chick fil a was still open) i didn't want to argue in front of everyone, so i paid and left. never planning to go back, rude managers are a horrible representation for Dennys restaurants.
- Rating 5.09/10/18I've ordered from Denny's online twice and both times the food was ready upon arrival, still warm when I ate it some twenty minutes later and was correct. It is nice to have another morning breakfast alternative on my way to work
- Rating 1.08/21/18We were delivered burnt pancakes, we didnt get the apple crisp, and the pancake puppies didnt have the icing to dip it in. They did offer us a raincheck if we went back. We did go back and get it however it was still sad that would acctually serve a customer burnt pancakes. I mean come on you could clearly see they were burnt. We basically paid a $6 delivery charge for nothing as we went into the restaurant another day for the raincheck as we no longer trust them for delivery.
- Rating 1.07/3/18Left feeling uneasy and frustrated when I placed an online order. I called the location to modify/add to the order, and with over 15 calls to the store all I received was a busy tone. All records of phone numbers, even from multiple internet sites, yielded only one phone number...which obviously did not work. Completely dissatisfied.
- Rating 5.07/3/18I love this restaurant. Consistently great food and great service!
- Rating 5.04/6/18I love the food and service, nice atmosphere.
- Rating 5.03/26/18One of the best locations you have. Food is always good and fresh and the night time waitress is the best in the business.
- Rating 5.01/31/18orders are accurate, steaming hot, and very good
- Rating 1.01/23/18I frequent this Denny’s location at least 3x per month and I’ve never had problems like this most recent experience. I placed an online order for 5 plates and on 2 of the plates I requested substitutes. On one of the meals, Instead of hash browns, I wanted French fries. When I arrived to pick up my order, The Manager was my cashier. I asked if the substitutions were able to be made and he stated that they had been made. I checked the order and saw that there were hash browns in the tray. The manager proceeded to pick up my receipt and said the substitution did not make sense so they were not able to do it. I explained to him what I wanted and he said I should have worded it differently. I told him that I left my phone number on the order and they could have called with any questions instead of lying to me. He then told the cooks to make a whole new meal. I told him that I didn’t need a new meal, I just wanted French fries instead of hash browns. He loudly told me I should have worded it right the first time and we wouldn’t be having this problem. I will never eat at this Denny’s again. I was made to feel incompetent for simply wanting French fries and I was embarrassed standing there in that restaurant. Customers should never be made to feel this way, especially by management.
- Rating 5.01/18/18love your service, its a life saver!!!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very Friendly Staff
- Rating 3.01/2/18Both on-line orders were ready but the cashier areas was chaotic. Portions were a tad on the small side & both orders were missing toasts and condiments.