Denny’s N. Panam
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Panam
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Panam
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/28/18I really enjoyed my food and everything tasted wonderful as always. My food always tends to be hot like it should be and I've never had a problem when it came to the quality of it, thank you so much :-)
- Rating 5.07/16/18Always know I can rely on this location to be accurate with my orders
- Rating 1.06/13/18Never received our online delivery. Had to go pick up our cold food 1 1/2 hrs later while still paying $5.50 delivery fee. Very disappointing.
- Rating 1.04/4/18N/A
- Rating 3.03/17/18I ordered from the app. When I went to pick up my order. Everyone that was working was sitting at a table. So I asked for my order. They all went into the kitchen. So I figured all this waited my food will be hot. But I was wrong. It tasted like a frozen dinner cold. I will not ever go this location ever. Every single Denny's I have been to is amazing but this one.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Excellent food at a fair price. Very pleased with my to go order and will order online again next time I stay in the area. Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 1.03/14/18The food was not good at all.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Fast, friendly, and feasible!
- Rating 1.01/13/18Sent my order in. Get there and wait. After 20 min of waiting there I asked what was the hold up. They hadn't even started it yet. I discover this because I can hear them clearly talking about it in the kitchen. No one wants to come out and tell me. I finally tell them I know what's up. They say their order printer was broken. I was upset but I wanted to be positive. I told them some extra fries would make me feel better. 20 min later I finally get the order with the server telling me they ignored my request. So. Over an hour total and I have my order without so much as an apology. I'm doubly upset because this is my local Dennys and I'm a regular customer.
- Rating 4.012/19/17A pick up order. I suggest putting fries as an optional side for breakfast sandwiches, it was not available and I had to order a side of fries as well as the hash browns that came with the sandwich just so I could have it my way
- Rating 1.09/11/17The food was terrible and made us sick.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Very happy with the quality of my food I ordered online. When I got my food, it was as hot as if I ordered it in the restaurant. Only criticism is that I ordered the Bourbon Chicken Skillet and the sauce had leaked out of the foam container. Maybe wrap in foil to help eliminate that problem.