Denny’s San Pedro Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s San Pedro Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s San Pedro Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18I always enjoy coming to this Dennys because the food is good and prepared to your liking. The staff is friendly and very attentive. I have also ordered on line and the food is ready when they say it will be. Thank you for being there.
- Rating 5.010/27/18Food was still hot, and great.
- Rating 1.010/26/18This was the worst hands down I called in an order and the man was rude so I told him to cancel it. I asked if my card was charged and he said call my bank and hung up.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Got charged for an order I never received confirmation of payment for. In result, I didn’t get my food and paid for nothing
- Rating 4.010/4/18The website was super easy to use and they delivered on time!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Very good service and friendly staff. Whenever I use the online ordering everything goes well and is ready when promised. Prices are very good also.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Awesome food
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Good service
- Rating 1.03/14/18I have been to dennys several times during late night and I would say I won't go back again. There is only one lady who does everything(taking orders, serving food and cash register). I don't know how she managed to do all things, but the customers have to wait too long for placing order. We waited for 20 minutes to place order and finally we got worst food. I'm completely disappointed with this dennys location at San Pedro ave, San Antonio
- Rating 1.03/6/18Was excited too have the option to order online but disappointed when I picked up my order. Ordered a loaded sandwich with hash browns - the hash browns were overcooked/dried out with cheese and bacon on them (which I did not request).
- Rating 1.011/28/17My wife and I were alone for Thanksgiving. We decided to order dinner from Denny's, and bring it home to eat. So, we ordered two of the "Turkey & Dressing Dinners", and two pieces of pie for dessert. It's a holiday, splurge a little on dessert, right?
When I got to the restaurant, an employee (manager, I think), brought me a bag and said it was "all ready to go". Great. Went home.
Opened the bag, no pies. Damn!
Called the store, and they offered to give us the pies "at a future visit". What?!?! No. I ordered them for today, I want them today. And they DON'T deliver. So I asked what compensation they would offer, for shorting us the pies. They said 1 pie. I said how about 2, since I have to drive back again?? They agreed.
I told my wife to go ahead and eat her food before it got cold. I don't mind cold food. She didn't. She waited. I didn't know until I got back home with...
4 slices of pie. Finally! Now we can eat.
So we did eat. The turkey, the hard rolls, the veggies, the potatoes, the dress...no, wait...there was NO DRESSING in the Turkey & Dressing dinners. None.
I called again. Frustrated. I spoke to a manager, Dennis, I think, and explained that the order was wrong. Again. What compensation would they give? I asked for a full refund.
He agreed. But...he said that they "weren't set up to give a refund locally"...since the order was placed through the Denny's App.
Seriously??? I spoke with another manager who said the same thing.
Corporate app can TAKE money, but wasn't ever prepared to return it. Nice.
I contacted the credit card company, and they are refunding the charges. $25.96.
We won't go back to any Denny's again. Ever.
What a disappointment. And I only noticed during my second visit, since the first one was short - in-and-out - that they weren't even busy, around 5:30-6:30pm. Only about 4 tables had customers.
No more Denny's for us. Ever.
- Rating 5.010/26/17This is my favorite place to have breakfast I go at least once a week I always get great service an the manager and staff are always nice it's always a great experience here can't say I've ever had a bad experience here ,unlike the ihops in the area I've had nothing but bad experiences time an time again at I hope I won't even set foot in a Ihop anymore ,I highly recommend Denny's it's always been a great experience.thanks
- Rating 3.010/2/17Ordering on the website is great! Fast and easy , but the food was a mess! I ordered the club sandwich and it was moist and soggy.