Denny’s Ingram Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ingram Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ingram Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Food was hot like we were eating at the restaurant!
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great food and made fresh. I enjoyed my fluffy pancakes most. Thank you!
- Rating 3.011/19/18Food is always good but my last two to-go orders were void of butter and jelly. They are small items, but essential.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Food was 1 hr late! Cold!! Driver blamed another driver. Manager said she heard about it but blamed doordash. Doordash says they did nothing wrong. Im done! No more Denny's as they were paid. Bummed. I used to like them..
- Rating 5.010/6/18Food arrived fast and hot! Thank you!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Food was very cold and the incorrect food was given.
- Rating 2.06/19/18Missing items, lettuce wilted, portion size, among many other...
- Rating 5.04/3/18Late night dinner was ready as promised quick service and food was exactly how ordered
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered online one night and when I picked up my food it was the wrong Burger and I did not want to go back so I got screwed there.
Another time I order, then I recieve a call stating they're out of what I needed but I unfortunately already paid and when asked to cancel the entire order the employee stated they "didn't know how to give a refund like that. " So yah screwed again. So you can probably assume I'm done with Denny's for a good long while
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service. Decided to try the online order food was cold and they didn’t pack any condiments syrup butter nothing. I call and speak to manager and she basically says that i was lying and her worker said he did pack it. I’d rather stick to IHOP.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great delivery and great food.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Good Service
- Rating 5.09/11/17👍