Denny’s Ingram Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ingram Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ingram Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/19/18Food is always good but my last two to-go orders were void of butter and jelly. They are small items, but essential.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Food was 1 hr late! Cold!! Driver blamed another driver. Manager said she heard about it but blamed doordash. Doordash says they did nothing wrong. Im done! No more Denny's as they were paid. Bummed. I used to like them..
- Rating 5.010/6/18Food arrived fast and hot! Thank you!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Food was very cold and the incorrect food was given.
- Rating 2.06/19/18Missing items, lettuce wilted, portion size, among many other...
- Rating 5.04/3/18Late night dinner was ready as promised quick service and food was exactly how ordered
- Rating 1.04/3/18Ordered online one night and when I picked up my food it was the wrong Burger and I did not want to go back so I got screwed there.
Another time I order, then I recieve a call stating they're out of what I needed but I unfortunately already paid and when asked to cancel the entire order the employee stated they "didn't know how to give a refund like that. " So yah screwed again. So you can probably assume I'm done with Denny's for a good long while
- Rating 1.01/17/18Horrible service. Decided to try the online order food was cold and they didn’t pack any condiments syrup butter nothing. I call and speak to manager and she basically says that i was lying and her worker said he did pack it. I’d rather stick to IHOP.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great delivery and great food.
- Rating 5.011/29/17Good Service
- Rating 5.09/11/17👍