Denny’s Louetta Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Louetta Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Louetta Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18This was absolutely terrible. Every time I order online for pick up they do not start making it until AFTER I arrive to pick it up. I had to wait 30 minutes this last time for my food. This has happened 3 times and I will never order from Denny's again and probably won't eat there for a while either because it was such an awful experience.
- Rating 5.08/21/18The food was great. It was ready to go when I got there, and it was delicious.
- Rating 2.08/10/18There has been items missing the last several times we I’ve ordered for my office at lunch and the last time we found a hair in our eggs . No bueno
- Rating 5.07/3/18The food was ready when I got there. It was great and easy.
The only complaint we had was that on the chicken strip dinner, we were unable to select double French fries as the sides choice. Not the end of the world.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service. Online order was fast and accurate.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The food was all perfect to the order, but sadly I did not receive a piece of my order, the cheesy hash browns. I am not sure if it policy to verify the order on its correctness before they leave the restaurant, but I would suggest it for cases like these in the future to avoid missing pieces of the order.
- Rating 1.011/6/17ordered food at approximately 8:50 for an estimated pickup time of 9:15. Arrived at 9:15 and cashier couldn't find my order. Finally, at 9:40 my order came up. He handed me the bag, said "check it," and walked away. Three items were completely left out and I had to flag down two different people to fix it. Not a good experience ordering online.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everything was great thanks !!