Denny’s Louetta Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Louetta Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Louetta Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/21/19Ordered breakfast to go on my way to work. Was ready at time given and food was good.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Very fast turn around for the to go order I placed. The food was excellent.
- Rating 1.09/10/18This was absolutely terrible. Every time I order online for pick up they do not start making it until AFTER I arrive to pick it up. I had to wait 30 minutes this last time for my food. This has happened 3 times and I will never order from Denny's again and probably won't eat there for a while either because it was such an awful experience.
- Rating 5.08/21/18The food was great. It was ready to go when I got there, and it was delicious.
- Rating 2.08/10/18There has been items missing the last several times we I’ve ordered for my office at lunch and the last time we found a hair in our eggs . No bueno
- Rating 5.07/3/18The food was ready when I got there. It was great and easy.
The only complaint we had was that on the chicken strip dinner, we were unable to select double French fries as the sides choice. Not the end of the world.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service. Online order was fast and accurate.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The food was all perfect to the order, but sadly I did not receive a piece of my order, the cheesy hash browns. I am not sure if it policy to verify the order on its correctness before they leave the restaurant, but I would suggest it for cases like these in the future to avoid missing pieces of the order.
- Rating 1.011/6/17ordered food at approximately 8:50 for an estimated pickup time of 9:15. Arrived at 9:15 and cashier couldn't find my order. Finally, at 9:40 my order came up. He handed me the bag, said "check it," and walked away. Three items were completely left out and I had to flag down two different people to fix it. Not a good experience ordering online.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everything was great thanks !!