Denny’s I-45 N
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s I-45 N
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s I-45 N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18They have always been curtious and done a great job! Always enjoy the food!Response from Denny's11/15/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 5.011/6/18I have ordered online twice and both times have been a geat experience. The food was ready and packed perfectly, friendly service when picking up also. I highly recommend it.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great service and food is always delicious.
- Rating 4.010/17/18Denny's always has our take-out order ready for pick-up in about 20 minutes - just as stated on the website when ordering. When we order a Grand Slam Breakfast, there is an option of choosing coffee and a juice with the breakfast. I feel there should be an option of choosing two sodas instead of a coffee and juice with the breakfast as we don't drink coffee or juice. Thank you.
- Rating 2.09/6/18We have ordered 3 meals from Denny's on two separate occasions. The first order was flawless and we enjoyed the meals. The second order was not so great. A different person gave us our order then ran out to give us some butter they had forgotten. When we arrived home with our meals, we realized Denny's had not given us the 2 drinks we should have received with one of the meals. Typical take-out problem. No matter how busy the staff is, there should be better quality assurance. We are now hesitant because we don't know if a next order would be correct and we would hate to have to go through the bag in the restaurant to verify we have received every single thing we paid for. Sorry, but we feel ripped off.
- Rating 1.09/5/18We waited over an hour to get our food and then it was not what we ordered. Got nothing but excuses. Asked for manager twice. No staff on floor for 15 minutes. We go every Saturday morning for breakfast and never experienced anything like this.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Order wasn't correct
- Rating 4.08/14/18Very satisfied the only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I think you should offer a coupon with your next online purchase
- Rating 1.07/31/18Canceling was a hassle. I should've been able to cancel on the website.
- Rating 1.07/16/18I waant greeted and had to wait for everyone to pay and order before my order was jist handed to me. Noone checked it was right... I had a food allergy item that contained the allergen.. luckly I always double check for my health sake. I had to throw it away. I had bad ecperiences at this location but thought that I would try them again. This location needs retraining on hospitality.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I love this location, although recently my orders have either been wrong or missing items, staff is always nice and helpful a mb d restaurant/bathrooms are clean
- Rating 2.03/27/18My toas was burned and my eggs were not the way I wanted them.They were raw,and had a bad taste and and order before I didn’t get the order complete,I was missing a meal.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great location and a great service to be able to order the meal online and have it ready when I arrive. Very friendly staff, this location is near my home so I've always enjoyed the visits.
- Rating 2.03/27/18Let me first say that I love breakfast at Denny’s which is why I was very disappointed for the 2nd time ordering to go. I always order the build your slam-2 eggs over easy hash browns, bacon & sausage. I picked my order up on my way to work. The bacon & sausages were under cooked. 1 slice of bacon was eatable but the other one was 1/2 raw. Then both my sausage links were visibly pink in the middle. It’s a treat for me to buy breakfast so I really was disappointed 😞.
- Rating 1.03/20/18Everytime I place a web order it’s incorrect this is my last time placing a order here
- Rating 5.01/23/18Very good
- Rating 5.01/23/18I love this Denny's! Staff is always on point, location is clean, and my food is almost always prepared correctly. I normally order to-go, and for the last 5 years that I have been visiting this location, I think my order was wrong once. No complaints, just compliments!
- Rating 5.01/18/18Overall the experience was good. Not too long of a wait and food was hot when I got home.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Super
- Rating 5.09/19/17The burgers here are the best!