Denny’s FM 2920
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s FM 2920
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s FM 2920
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/18What a great staff at the Tomball location! My take-out order is always ready as promised. Nice job with the latest remodel, too!👍Response from Denny's5/2/18Thank you so much for your review, please contact Penny at 281-290-7035 to discuss your visit, i would love to make your next visit 5 stars!
- Rating 3.01/2/18The food was good, but completely understaffed. You could tell the ladies that were working were utterly overwhelmed on New Years Day (around 1am), yet they welcomed me with a smile and calmness. There was a 45 minute wait, which would have been longer, but many people chose to leave. There were several parties of 5 or more that chose to leave their table because they had waited too long for their food. There was not enough staff in the kitchen or waitressing. My food was good and all of my order was correct. Moving forward, management needs to have more staff on New Years Day or we would have sat down to eat.Response from Denny's4/12/18Thank you for the review, please feel free to contact Penny at 281-290-7035 to discuss your visit and concerns, I would love to try and make your next visit 5 stars
- Rating 2.010/10/17Food was cold and took a while for me to pay and get my food
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great service! Great food!
- Rating 4.09/20/17Great food -- Great job!