Denny’s FM 2920
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s FM 2920
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s FM 2920
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18TimelyResponse from Denny's11/3/18Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
- Rating 4.02/20/18What a great staff at the Tomball location! My take-out order is always ready as promised. Nice job with the latest remodel, too!👍Response from Denny's5/2/18Thank you so much for your review, please contact Penny at 281-290-7035 to discuss your visit, i would love to make your next visit 5 stars!
- Rating 3.01/2/18The food was good, but completely understaffed. You could tell the ladies that were working were utterly overwhelmed on New Years Day (around 1am), yet they welcomed me with a smile and calmness. There was a 45 minute wait, which would have been longer, but many people chose to leave. There were several parties of 5 or more that chose to leave their table because they had waited too long for their food. There was not enough staff in the kitchen or waitressing. My food was good and all of my order was correct. Moving forward, management needs to have more staff on New Years Day or we would have sat down to eat.Response from Denny's4/12/18Thank you for the review, please feel free to contact Penny at 281-290-7035 to discuss your visit and concerns, I would love to try and make your next visit 5 stars
- Rating 2.010/10/17Food was cold and took a while for me to pay and get my food
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great service! Great food!
- Rating 4.09/20/17Great food -- Great job!