Denny’s Navarro St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Navarro St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Navarro St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/4/18I ordered English muffins with my meal and didn't receive them. I ordered eggs over easy and didn't get them cooked the way I requested. I won't be using Dennys again for take out
- Rating 1.01/2/18Very disappointed in the service I have received from Denny's here in Victoria, Texas. First of all I used the app on my phone to play a simple $39 order. As I was doing the order, everything checked out fine, but when I recieved my order confirmation it said a later date, (two days later). My son went to the Denny's and was told that the order couldn't be cancelled on their end, that I had to do it on my end. I went to the app and there was no choice to cancel, except for a number to call. I called the number 32 times straight and each time received a busy signal. I then attempted to call the number another 5 times and still received a busy signal.
The following day I called and spoke with a manager, Alexis or Lexis?, She told me to come get the food at that moment and there would be NO CHARGE. I sent my son to go pick up the food. She also said that when the order came through the following day she would inform them that it has already been picked up and there would be NO CHARGE. My card was charged the full $39. I called back the following day and the Alexis girl was not in and no one else seems to want to help me. I was lied to and do not appreciate it.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome service and food
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excelente servicio y sabrosa comida
- Rating 5.09/11/17Great service!