Denny’s South New Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South New Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South New Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/15/18Ordered carry out on dennys app, food was ready to go and good
- Rating 4.011/14/18👍🏼
- Rating 4.08/21/18I am trying to get your frequent Rewards program. Each time I do, it does not allow me to open up the website because of an error. I've written to you guys twice. I would like someone to register me from your end and send me a card. Thank
- Rating 2.08/7/18The only reason why I left two stars is because corporate called me back he was very nice and understood my situation , other than that I would leave 0 stars for the way the restaurant handled my situation.
- Rating 3.07/31/18I could not get the app to accept my debit or credit cards. It was very frustrating. My son-in-law, from out of state, had to enter his credit card info to complete. Then I noticed the other day that my card had been charged twice.
The food was excellent, but I may not order for delivery again.
- Rating 1.04/16/18They messed up on my order...on something I actually paid extra for. When I called to report it, the guy was rude so I asked for the manager...she was rude..neither apologized for their screw up so I hung up with nothing accomplished. They still got my money and what I paid extra for at the time...needless to say I’m going to start going to IHOP.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Your food made me sick it made my daughter throw up and gave me diahrrea I had to leave my job early twice!
- Rating 5.010/30/17Great food and service!!!!!!
- Rating 4.09/25/17Was what i ordered
It was good
Need away to add a tip and use my dicount card