Denny’s W Expwy 83
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Expwy 83
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Expwy 83
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food was delish and ready when I ordered it.
- Rating 1.02/20/18As I order online I was expecting that my order will be ready to the time they message me that should be ready for pickup but when I get there the food is not ready nobody prepared it I have to wait for thirty minutes since my lunch time is only thirty minutes I didn’t get to eat my lunch and just drove off to go back to work so I have to wait until my next 10 minutes break to eat my lunch but my lunch is cold I didn’t enjoyed my food I was eating mad and upset who would want to eat a cold food in ten minutes as far as I know having online order is to avoid waiting and enjoy the food that was ordered with more times n no worries in a hurry we’ll i guess it online process or ordering in that Restaurant is not a good idea they don’t deserve not even one star but I’m still nice enough to give you one star hope you improve your business online next time thank you hope this kind of service don’t happen anymore to anybody thank you
- Rating 2.010/26/17Staff rarely follows indications. Fight for every single syrup packet, and don’t know the quantity of how much bread an order of toast has. Other than that, the pancakes are the best I’ve ever had!! Which, has me going back for more!! Kudos to the Chef!!
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great online service order was ready when I got there.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Food was cold and very unappetizing. Won't order again.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Fast and courteous service.