Denny’s N. Hwy. I-45
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Hwy. I-45
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Hwy. I-45
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18This is my go to breakfast stop for over 10 years. My Denny's has the best service and food always. I have never had a complaint. The menu has something for everyone
- Rating 1.06/27/18Very disappointed!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18clean and fast
- Rating 1.02/28/18This dennys is a joke. Always messing up orders and forgetting stuff. This last time they gave me someone elses order then proceeded to call me from a private number instead of the dennys business phone...so stating the obvious here but you lost a very regular customer because i will not be back to this Dennys!!
- Rating 5.01/23/18👍
- Rating 5.011/28/17Jennifer was awesome!
- Rating 1.011/6/17I went to pick up my order and it was not ready. I waited for 20 minutes. They did not have what I ordered online and had to substitute for something else. When I got my food home the order was wrong. I paid for extra bacon and didn’t receive any at all.
- Rating 5.010/26/17The Wimer, TX Denny's has provided nothing short of excellent service. I order to go several times a month and the food is always fresh and hot. Staff is fun to talk to and extremely polite. The only thing that would make it better is if you would make available for purchase, your bourbon sauce. If not in the grocery stores then at least at the restaurants. When you have a great product, take advantage of it!
- Rating 4.08/28/17When ordered online, the salads seems to be smaller than when ordered at Deny's. Everything else is fine.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Ordered breakfast to go on 08/13/17 from the Wilmer location. The wheat pancakes, which we've had before and are good, did not taste right. I called the restaurant and the ladies there took care of us. I went back to get a new order, tasted them and they tasted bad too. The ladies there (I wish I could remember their names) were so nice and offered a good alternative. They got that out to me very quickly, the manager came out to apologize and everything was good.
I know sometimes things happen and errors occur, it's the way the business handles it that I care about. The staff at the Wilmer Denny's are great!! Always friendly!