Denny’s N. 1200th East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. 1200th East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. 1200th East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Uber Eats
- Rating 3.04/9/18Sides where very small portions.
- Rating 2.03/10/18My online food order was not ready upon arrival, was missing a food item and hot items were cold. Experience could have been a lot better.
- Rating 5.01/31/18My food was hot when we picked it up and inky waited 2 minutes for them to get our name and grab our order! It was great!
- Rating 3.01/23/18It’s usually a 5 but I didn’t get what I ordered. I ordered 2 of the prime rib with broccoli and Gouda dishes but I got two with chicken which is a dollar or two less each. It still tasted good but since I was picking up lunch on my break there wasn’t anything I could do about the mistake especially since I didn’t notice until I got back to work.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Online order was easy enough and was accurate when I got home. I only live a few min from the p/u location though, and food was cold, despite not being ready at scheduled time.
- Rating 3.01/6/18It was Christmas Day so it was very busy. We ordered our food online and was told it would be 20 minutes, we arrived within 30 minutes and had to wait an additional 30 minutes. Our burgers were not well done like we asked and the fries were under cooked. I did not want to call and complain since they were already swamped. I will return because this was my first unpleasant experience but it will not be on a holiday.