Denny’s N. 1200th East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. 1200th East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. 1200th East
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Uber Eats
- Rating 3.012/18/18Everything was great. I suggest using smaller containers so the portions look larger. The container my order came in made my omelet and hash browns look like a kids meal.
- Rating 5.012/12/18I love having Denny's so close to my work, so that I can stop by for breakfast often. It's great that Denny's has so many gluten free options available.
- Rating 3.010/17/18Ordered online. Came to pick it up and was ignored for 10 min. Then when someone finally asked what I needed, I again waited another 10-15 minutes for our food. I wasn’t impressed with the pumpkin pancakes but the rest of our food was good.
- Rating 5.07/16/18No complaintsResponse from Denny's7/18/18Hi Laura, thanks for the five star rating!
- Rating 5.06/6/18NOT A 5 STAR! Tried to rate 2 but it only let me give 5. Online ordering was easy. But my experince at pick up was frustrating. She had no idea I had already paid online- (there is no way to submit an order without paying ahead), and we were missing a fruit cup and the toppings to the strawberry pop pancakes. They were just plain pancakes. So as she was collecting my items forgotten I went through the rest. A cook was out at a table taking a break, and by his words I assume he was the one who made my food. As I put the items back in, he snarkingly said “it’s all there I promise...(scoff)” I politely said “oh I’m sure, I was just making sure I ordered accurately. We have allergies to worry about.” When I wanted to say “ well it WASNT all there so I felt the need to check.” On top of it all they did not give us butter for any of our items. No cream for her pancakes. Also whEn we go in, we always get a drink with the kids meal. The gal who helped me was like “we never have drinks in the kids meals... at least for as long as I’ve worked here”.... just not very good customer service.... the food tasted great thoughResponse from Denny's6/6/18Hi Alli F.
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad the food was great!
We apologize for for the customer service you received, as well as us not doing our part
to make sure you've received everything ordered.
We'd appreciate the chance to make this right. Next time you come to the Lehi Denny's to eat, please feel free to ask for a manager so we can discuss your last experience and see what we can do to make it right.
- Rating 1.05/30/18Ordered a egg cheese and ham sandwich. Got an egg sandwich. They forgot to put the cheese and ham on my sandwich and I was already 20 min away when I finally realized.Response from Denny's6/7/18Hi Joshua S.
Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry we dropped the ball on your order! We wound love the chance to make things right with you, next time you visit just let us know you're Joshua S. from the online review.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Sides where very small portions.
- Rating 2.03/10/18My online food order was not ready upon arrival, was missing a food item and hot items were cold. Experience could have been a lot better.
- Rating 5.01/31/18My food was hot when we picked it up and inky waited 2 minutes for them to get our name and grab our order! It was great!
- Rating 3.01/23/18It’s usually a 5 but I didn’t get what I ordered. I ordered 2 of the prime rib with broccoli and Gouda dishes but I got two with chicken which is a dollar or two less each. It still tasted good but since I was picking up lunch on my break there wasn’t anything I could do about the mistake especially since I didn’t notice until I got back to work.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Online order was easy enough and was accurate when I got home. I only live a few min from the p/u location though, and food was cold, despite not being ready at scheduled time.
- Rating 3.01/6/18It was Christmas Day so it was very busy. We ordered our food online and was told it would be 20 minutes, we arrived within 30 minutes and had to wait an additional 30 minutes. Our burgers were not well done like we asked and the fries were under cooked. I did not want to call and complain since they were already swamped. I will return because this was my first unpleasant experience but it will not be on a holiday.