For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Logan
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Logan
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/29/18Fantastic experience. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint is they neglected to put one of our ordered sides in with our to-go order. If I'd had everything I ordered it would have been 5 stars, no question.
- Rating 5.09/25/18I absolutely love this place.... service was great, the restaurant was clean and the prices were fantastic.
- Rating 4.04/7/18It was very good and the service was great!
- Rating 1.03/27/18I ordered cranberry pancakes with orange topping with eggs, sausage and hash browns. Dudnt get my orange topping on my pancakes. Eggs and sausage were overcooked and cold. My second order was French toast with eggs and hash browns . eggs were overcooked and food was cold. I had to stand in the lobby and wait a long time to get my food that was just sitting on the counter getting cold.
- Rating 2.03/26/18My nachos might as well have been forgotten because what I received was a joke. The chips were days old it seemed, and had about a pinch of cheese and virtually no other toppings. I was so displeased I barely ate any. Usually, they're the highlight of my Dennys experience. The pancakes I had were good and a bit of a saving grace for the order.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Poor service
- Rating 5.010/22/17The new raspberry pancakes meal was delicious😀