For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Logan
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Logan
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/29/18Fantastic experience. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint is they neglected to put one of our ordered sides in with our to-go order. If I'd had everything I ordered it would have been 5 stars, no question.
- Rating 5.09/25/18I absolutely love this place.... service was great, the restaurant was clean and the prices were fantastic.
- Rating 4.04/7/18It was very good and the service was great!
- Rating 1.03/27/18I ordered cranberry pancakes with orange topping with eggs, sausage and hash browns. Dudnt get my orange topping on my pancakes. Eggs and sausage were overcooked and cold. My second order was French toast with eggs and hash browns . eggs were overcooked and food was cold. I had to stand in the lobby and wait a long time to get my food that was just sitting on the counter getting cold.
- Rating 2.03/26/18My nachos might as well have been forgotten because what I received was a joke. The chips were days old it seemed, and had about a pinch of cheese and virtually no other toppings. I was so displeased I barely ate any. Usually, they're the highlight of my Dennys experience. The pancakes I had were good and a bit of a saving grace for the order.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Poor service
- Rating 5.010/22/17The new raspberry pancakes meal was delicious😀