Denny’s W 7200 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 7200 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 7200 S
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18food was great. i had it delivered and it was warm and very tasty!
- Rating 2.09/25/18I am sure that this was a once in a lifetime thing, but when I placed my order at 5:45 pm on 9/19/18 and I made a mistake on the time being ready I called the restaurant and the manager answered and I explained the situation and he said he would move the time to 9:30 pm and when I went there at 10:30 pm I found out that the manager had walked off the job and that nobody knew about my order and I had to wait another 20 minutes for the order to be redone. I know this was once in a life time type situation but it did happen and I hope it does not happen again.
- Rating 5.08/1/18I placed what was my first order on line and went to the restaurant 30 minutes later to pick it up. It was ready, hot and a full range of condiments. Very Very Impressed.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was tasty like always! But like always also you need more staff. It was about three of us standing there waiting for to go orders that were already done because they told us they were done they couldn’t get to them because they’re helping other customers get seated pay for the check need more staff
- Rating 5.04/9/18Absolutely love Dennys! You just can't beat their breakfast food. Whenever I'm in the mood for comfort food, I head to Dennys and get the Grand Slam breakfast. Literally the last bite is just as good as the first. Nothing can beat it!
- Rating 1.010/26/17I ordered prime rib and got chicken instead on my online order. Then I went back to get it fixed and they still gave me chicken. Then I drove back yet again and finally got the correct order. By then an hour had passed and I was so upset I didn't even eat. I will never visit that location again. This isn't the first time this has happened when I do online orders. It's no longer a mistake, it is a pattern. Very frustrating and unfortunate.
- Rating 3.010/10/17When I have to order extra ranch avacado jalapeños or whatever else extra y’all need to fix the site to where it charges you extra instead I go in and every time it’s either well it’s gonna be a couple more bucks or we’ll just remember next time we will charge you extra for your extras like add it to the site already
- Rating 1.010/5/17Had a bad experience order online went to get my food and left when I order I had sausage in my order I called Denny's and they said no so I have to drive all the way back to let them see my order which they were sausage included they should of give me more than just my sausage they should give me a free meal for all the trouble or 20% off but they didn't even do that was very upset
- Rating 5.09/12/17My food was ready when I walked in, and everything was delicious!
- Rating 1.08/21/17My entire order was incorrect.
- Rating 4.08/21/17I love this place, the food is a good, the service is fast, the employees are always so helpful. We frequent to go orders quiet a bit. HOWEVER this last time around was disappointing, we were a hungry family looking to get fed and when we got our orders home the serving sizes dished out were comparable to a 3 year olds plate. My husband had 3 small pieces of broccoli on a dinner plate of chicken fried steak, and a half a piece of garlic bread, my burger came with 4 small onions rings a bit bigger than a silver dollar and the ingredients asked for on my order we're missing, then we come to the child's dinner, the cheeseburger was comparable to the dinner size I had but for much cheaper and the side of fries would have put a competitive eater out of business it was so massive. So Dennys your doing ok but you can do better, to go orders are just as important as table service, we give reviews too.