Denny’s W 4500 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 4500 S
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 4500 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/10/18Eggs weren’t even cooked
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great place to eat! Everyone is so nice. Food came out quickly.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Although the food was available in a timely manner I regret it say I didn’t check it before I left the premises. There was sauce on the meatballs themselves, but only enough sauce for one bite of spaghetti. I was home before I checked it and didn’t have energy to return. It was very dry, inedible.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great food. Love this place.
- Rating 5.03/26/18It’s our best place to eat employees they all nice best service Richard is best
- Rating 2.02/27/18My order was not right, but I ate it any way did not want to drive all the way back.
- Rating 5.01/10/18The order was made perfect, and they got the special order instructions right. I like dining in as well as ordering online. Great place to take my granddaughter. Always excellent service.
- Rating 1.010/3/17So I ordered and paid online when I went to pick up my order nobody knew what I was talking about so I paid for something I didn't get. Not a great experience and won't be ordering online ever again
- Rating 5.09/25/17This was the first time I tried Denny's new online ordering system. My food was ready to rock as soon as I walked in. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious! The only thing that was disappointing was I couldn't order certain things online such as country fried steak (side only) - or some other sides like mashed potatoes. But the restaurant that I ordered from was excellent!
- Rating 1.09/11/17I have already given feedback. It wasn't great service and wasn't on time. Food order was wrong and had to be corrected.
- Rating 2.09/5/17They didn't start my order until I arrived at the location. It was supposed to be ready 20 min after submitting the order but it was not. Good thing I looked at my order because it was not correct. Thanks for correcting it though.