Denny’s Washington Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Washington Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Washington Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great service!
- Rating 2.09/10/18Food was cold and shake liquidy. Not typical of this location
- Rating 2.09/5/18Didn’t hace any of my drinks ready, couldn’t even find my order. One order was missing all the sides.
- Rating 2.08/28/18I had put in the notes that I didn't want Queso cheese on the tater nachos...ONLY shredded cheese. I got NO cheese.
Missing the side of pancakes on one of the grand slam breakfast. No syrup or any condiments given. Not impressed.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I would have given the five stars except for the pancakes or much smaller than they normally are!
- Rating 1.06/26/18The potatoes tasted like tuna. The corn was slimy the only good thing was the mad n cheese.
- Rating 3.06/26/18Food was cold and took longer than an hour to get delivered, I should have just made my own breakfast!
- Rating 3.03/6/18Love Denny's, good food and not too expensive. Now I can order through their app and pick it up to-go. I've tried it twice and it's easy to do. Although my order was messed up twice, the same way. I got my entree and some Blueberry Pancake Puppies on the side. Both times I got regular ones instead. Not a big deal, but disappointing still. I don't care for the regular ones nearly as much.
- Rating 2.02/27/18The counter where I paid for my order smelled like bathroom cleaner. All of my food was tainted by a "tinny" taste that I was never able to identify. None of the food tasted as any sort of value.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Really like the food. It's nice to have someone else make breakfast Thank you.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Our food probably should have been in a hot box or under a heat lap to keep it warm. It was good but cold.
- Rating 2.02/21/18Food wasn’t that spicy. For $11 it was small meal. Was disappointed.
- Rating 4.01/31/18It was great thank yoy
- Rating 5.01/31/18It was easy to order and ready when I got there. No hassle or waiting!
- Rating 5.01/23/18it was very nice and prompt
- Rating 5.01/10/18Amazing!
- Rating 1.01/9/18I came in on 1-4 around 5pm. The employee that helped me was a hispanic young lady. She wasn't very nice. It's not my fault you don't want to be there. I think she needs to be reminded that the public can hear her even when she's in the back. I heard her call somebody a fatass. I don't care if she was calling herself or me a fatass that's rude and not professional. The food was good and the service was fast, but I won't be returning. Thanks.
- Rating 5.012/27/17It was very quick and tasted delicious!
- Rating 3.010/2/17Always excellent food and good service at 12th street Denny’s but the last 2 times I ordered I was missing things so maybe duble check the before they send coustemer out the door
- Rating 4.09/25/17Very good food