Denny’s Washington Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Washington Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Washington Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.01/10/18Amazing!
- Rating 1.01/9/18I came in on 1-4 around 5pm. The employee that helped me was a hispanic young lady. She wasn't very nice. It's not my fault you don't want to be there. I think she needs to be reminded that the public can hear her even when she's in the back. I heard her call somebody a fatass. I don't care if she was calling herself or me a fatass that's rude and not professional. The food was good and the service was fast, but I won't be returning. Thanks.
- Rating 5.012/27/17It was very quick and tasted delicious!
- Rating 3.010/2/17Always excellent food and good service at 12th street Denny’s but the last 2 times I ordered I was missing things so maybe duble check the before they send coustemer out the door
- Rating 4.09/25/17Very good food
- Rating 1.08/17/17Extremely unimpressed and disappointed start to finish with this experience. This is NOT the first time I've experienced a multitude of issues at this location. I've been a county licensed and nationally certified food industry General Manager for the past 5 years. Not only did I see multiple health code violations but also some of the worst customer service and food taste in the entire city. Not kidding I will drive an extra 20 minutes to a different location although this one is 1.2 miles away from my home. Food quality is horrible, never is my order absolutely right. Customer service shows that they don't have a manager directing them or the manager is literally always counting tills or doing paperwork or straight up ignoring the issue's. Never seen them don't even know a name.
Let's start with just this experience.
While submitting my order online it refreshed my page stating an error had occurred however I received the confirmation email. So I called the store to confirm. First woman I talked to Dana? I think it was she mumbled and couldn't find my order not much help told me to look at my bank statement to see if you charged me and practically hung up. Checked my mobile app said it was processing the payment, called back talked to a girl named Sara. A bit better but still had no clue where/ when my order would be ready. Third time I've now placed an order for 630 am on Sunday the 13th of August.
When I pulled into the parking lot 3 or 4 employees were outside smoking cigarettes around a red 4 door car and when I walked into the lobby the absence of those employees showed... There was one young man literally RUNNING back and forth between tables. There were two bags strewn across the payment counter with a black box and plastic lid coming undone, looked like someone had gotten into it. I arrived at 6:20 keep in mind my order wasn't supposed to be picked up till 630 it shouldn't have been ready yet let alone bagged with no one around to attend to it. By the time the young man finally had time to assist me, he asked my name told me that the order that's been sitting in front of me for 10 minutes cold was mine. I was hesitant to take it knowing the dairy in the there could be bad and in the food temp danger zone by now since I don't know how long it's been sitting there and don't know whose touched it. Crew that was smoking came in and got to "work" without washing their hands. Health code violation #2. Took it home again 1.2 miles away. Less than a 5 minute drive. Freezing cold. Eggs were rubbery, hashbrowns soggy, biscuts hard as a rock. There was a a cup of gravy filled halfway that it covers 1/2 of 1 biscut. 3 days later and I'm almost positive I have food poisoning. I have all the symptoms. I knew I shouldn't have eaten it but after a 13 hour shift at my own restaurant? I was starving.
Disappointed and disgusted. With again no manager in site.
Will be reporting to the Weber Morgan County Food Department. Will NEVER return to this location and will be sharing on social media... 85% of business is return customers and you just lost a 21+ year customer and the 3 other people who ate the same meals buisness.