Denny’s N State St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N State St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N State St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/10/18Honestly I’m not one to complain and that’s the honest truth i tried keeping my cool when i was there and i was nice as possible but you guys didn’t have my order ready and you didn’t even have it in your system i had to show her my receipt including having to tell her i paid which she questioned me in a bery weird way... and to make it worse the food was cold and just tasted unpleasant bad service I’ve been a loyal customer for your restaurant but after that it makes me question how much you guys really care...
- Rating 3.08/14/18Delivery fees are high.
- Rating 1.08/7/18It's sad you have a special instructions section when it's never followed I asked for no eggs and double hash browns and guess what they brought me eggs you guys should take that section out if you're not going to utilize it
- Rating 5.07/11/18Very friendly! They even told me to enjoy the food as I was walking out.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service. Highly recommended. I'd give it 5 stars if it was a rating system.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Online ordering is a breeze. And the food is ready and hot when I arrive.
- Rating 1.01/9/18I love Denny's food. I think it's delicious and inexpensive! But I've ordered online twice now and both times I was missing items from my order. I didn't have the time to return and get the items I paid for which is why I ordered online in the first place.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Awesome food and service for our Christmas meal!
- Rating 1.010/26/17I love Denny's usually, but my husband and I ordered online for the first time and when we picked up our food half of our order was missing. The bag was huge so we didn't bother to check the order while we were still there, but we should have because they forgot 3 items.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The service was outstanding. The staff members were friendly and inviting. The food was great.