Denny’s Park City
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Park City
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Park City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/30/18I ordered a t bone steak for pick up. I wanted it to be medium rare, however when i opened it, it was very well done like it was an old piece of steak reused. This is unacceptable and they thought they could get away with it because it was for pickup. I also didnt check before I left because I didnt know this could happen. I am very dissapointed and wont be ordering for pickup again.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Friendly staff, great service. I make online orders from time to time and they take good care of me
- Rating 4.08/14/18Great service. I got the dulce de leche pancakes. Only thing I would suggest to change is the icing. I was expecting something more of a butter/whip topping, but it was literally just icing. Almost seemed like icing was scooped out of a jar into the cup. Too sugary. Otherwise it would have been great!
- Rating 1.04/3/18I can't believe it took 45 minutes for an order of 4 french toast to be made. I placed the order online I was there to pick up my order 30 minutes after I placed my order. I decided to go a few minutes later because the last couple of times I placed orders and I go within the 20 minutes it says online orders are never ready. When I went to pick up my order they tell me that they messed my order that the only made 1 french toast out of the 4 do I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. And also most of the time there no one at the desk and you have to wait around 5 minutes for someone to come and try to assist you.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Awesome as usual!
- Rating 5.011/28/17The gals who were working Thanksgiving night were absolutely awesome! The new Denny’s in PC is great!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Host never at the booth, never friendly, and always forgets the drink.