Denny’s N 200 W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N 200 W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N 200 W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/16/18Had minor issues with the pancakes, unfortunately, which took time to fix. However, it was fixed with courtesy and a hot chocolate on the house. Yum!
- Rating 5.03/19/18My order was perfect, it was ready when indicated. Nothing was wrong. It was hot. I would order online more often.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Everything was cold so I was not satisfied at all.
- Rating 1.02/21/18This is the second time in a row that I received a partial, but cold online order! My wife and I thought the first time may have been a fluke, but we were both wrong! The Denny’s in Provo didn’t put the refund money from the shorted order back on my debit card. We will NEVER return back to the Provo Denny’s again! Go Utes!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Please allow a tip to be added when paying online. I thunk the waiter should be compensated for time and effort to make sure the order is correct.
Great service & Food!
- Rating 4.01/17/18I picked up four meals. The people eating the meals said that the food was delicious. I being one of them! Denny’s rocks!
- Rating 2.012/12/17Didn’t get orders right. Even after the second pick up it was still wrong.
- Rating 5.011/28/17The good was a little late but well worth the wait as it was fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.09/5/17It took longer that expected. They burnt our food and forgot half the order. We had to go back in to get it fixed.
- Rating 2.08/21/17Honestly, the service here was unimpressive. I walked into the restaurant to get my to-go order, and the staff just kept walking right by me without asking if I needed help. The place wasn't very busy, if it had been, I would have understood the wait. Finally I stopped someone to ask about my food. I got my food after a while, but they had missed part of my order. I notified one waitress who proceeded to do nothing about it. The next person who finally asked me about why I was waiting went into the kitchen and told someone about my missing order. All I was missing was a shake. I stood and waited for about 15 minutes before they brought out my shake. Again, it was not very busy, so I didn't understand why it took so long to get a simple shake. The food was good, when I actually got to eat it, though a little cold. So, good experience with the food, but the service was terrible.