For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Riverdale
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Riverdale
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.01/30/18Wasn’t very happy hash browns were very little and greasy and left out my ham that I paid extra for.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great timing. I was a little early for pickup but the waitress was carrying my order to the front. Food was good, too.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I was right on time with the quoted time for pick up and the food tasted like it sat for a half hour. I ordered fruit that did not taste fresh. I would like my problem resolved before I ever return to visit.
- Rating 5.012/27/17i loved ordering online it was easy and simple and they had my order ready by the time of pick up everyone was nice and friendly well be ordering online again thanks !
- Rating 2.010/17/17Had to wait fourty minutes for our to go order because the lady forgot to even go grab it and was just talking to the cook, instead of getting the to go order and then she didn’t even make the shake so we had to wait another ten minutes for that because they couldn’t find the peanut butter.
- Rating 3.010/10/17We ordered the bacon cheddar tots but instead got them loaded which is not what we wanted as well as I had to remind the waitress to get my drinks which took 2 minutes to get a coffee and an apple juice at 2 am.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was fresh and warm tasted great 😊
- Rating 5.09/20/17In all honesty, the food was better than having it in house. The ability to just order, show up and say your name for the food, is amazing. Took less than 2 minutes to walk in, and walk out with my fresh off the grill pancakes. It was a good online experince.