Denny’s S Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Main St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.05/1/19Was in town staying at the St.George Inn and suites-used your so called on line ordering-ordered-said order would be ready for pickup at 11:32pm-I was there. NO FOOD READY ! About 10 customers in whole place. LOTS of staff doing not a thing ! I called over a male waiter to help set guests because no one was there to greet them and set them !
I spook to your night time manager and canceled my order ! She needs to go ! She would never work for me! Im still waiting for my credit card refund ! Been like 5 days ? Never again will I go to a Dennys > I already taked to the corp.office about this-and no response! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ! Gregory Harvieux.Response from Denny's5/3/19Thanks again for taking the time to speak with me, I am happy we were able to get things resolved for you.
- Rating 2.010/25/18My order wasn’t served as I ordered
- Rating 4.07/16/18For most part satified
- Rating 1.04/10/18Ordered on line. My order was completely wrong, so waiting 25 minutes for them to make me what I ordered. Got home and it still was messed up. Not happy
- Rating 4.03/19/18Give people flavored coffee creamer.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Everything was great except they ran out of wheat pancakes and I didn’t know that until I went to pick my order up. Wasn’t to happy about that but otherwise the rest was great.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fast, friendly and consistently great food! I can always count on this Denny's location for a great meal.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love Denny's. As long as you keep the loaded potato and chicken skillet
- Rating 1.09/12/17This was the worst experience I have ever had at Denny's. We love it, and go often, but won't be back again. We had to go back 3 times for them to get our order right, and it took over an hour to get all of our food. By that time everything but one item was cold. The boy who was filling our order didn't seem to know what he was doing, but was left all alone. Part of the reason it took so long was because, in his words, " I have to go find the cooks." So no manager, and no cooks, and this place was busy. No one apologized, or offered compensation for completely messing up our order. I won't be back
- Rating 5.09/11/17The wait staff at this location are phenomenal. They always go above and beyond.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Definitely a bad experience, my kids pancakes were burnt, my sandwich was all over the container and pancakes/sandwich soggy because i was told i had to wait for the soup which i had to go back in to ask for it because it wasn't in my bags, is the second time and pretty sure the last time we go to the main street dennys.