Denny’s S Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/25/18My order wasn’t served as I ordered
- Rating 4.07/16/18For most part satified
- Rating 1.04/10/18Ordered on line. My order was completely wrong, so waiting 25 minutes for them to make me what I ordered. Got home and it still was messed up. Not happy
- Rating 4.03/19/18Give people flavored coffee creamer.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Everything was great except they ran out of wheat pancakes and I didn’t know that until I went to pick my order up. Wasn’t to happy about that but otherwise the rest was great.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Fast, friendly and consistently great food! I can always count on this Denny's location for a great meal.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Love Denny's. As long as you keep the loaded potato and chicken skillet
- Rating 1.09/12/17This was the worst experience I have ever had at Denny's. We love it, and go often, but won't be back again. We had to go back 3 times for them to get our order right, and it took over an hour to get all of our food. By that time everything but one item was cold. The boy who was filling our order didn't seem to know what he was doing, but was left all alone. Part of the reason it took so long was because, in his words, " I have to go find the cooks." So no manager, and no cooks, and this place was busy. No one apologized, or offered compensation for completely messing up our order. I won't be back
- Rating 5.09/11/17The wait staff at this location are phenomenal. They always go above and beyond.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Definitely a bad experience, my kids pancakes were burnt, my sandwich was all over the container and pancakes/sandwich soggy because i was told i had to wait for the soup which i had to go back in to ask for it because it wasn't in my bags, is the second time and pretty sure the last time we go to the main street dennys.