Denny’s West N Temple
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West N Temple
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West N Temple
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great location and good customer service
- Rating 4.010/9/18It was okay just next time can you add jam with the pancakes.
- Rating 5.010/9/18It was ready when I arrived and NOTHING was missing. That's the first time for that. They have stepped up their game.
- Rating 2.09/23/18The manager at this Denny’s was very rude
- Rating 5.09/6/18Staff was always friendly and quick food always delicious
- Rating 3.07/11/18The hasbrown are often undercooked and the tots are often overcooked
- Rating 4.04/9/18Than You for your courtesy & good food.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The Server was courteous, as always, and went above & beyond to provide extra pancakes. I assume it was to make up for a previous order mistake. Thank You.
- Rating 5.03/20/18They remembered the French Toast. Thank You :)
- Rating 1.03/19/18Third time ordering from this Denny’s for take out and the food was cold, they forgot something, every time. I took it back the third time the general manager tried to argue with me and make excuses to why all this has happened. That is not good customer service, he then gave me my money back and then had the cooks remake my food fresh. Yes this was a good thing to do and did help. But he needs to know that’s the first thing he needs to do. You do not argue with the customer and make excuse why food is cold when I come early and have to wait for it. Probably will not be giving Denny’s any more business as I’m the only one who writes a bad review on their corpate page.
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food was burnt and missing items.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I ordered French Toast Slam & Belgian Waffle Slam. They forgot to include the French Toast.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I didn’t even receive my food and you guys took my money anyways
- Rating 1.01/30/18I would prefer to say zero stars but it won't let me. this was by far the worst attempt at customer service that I've ever seen. I ordered the food and had my husband pick it up on his way home. when he for home we were so hungry and couldn't wait to eat only to find that not a single item from our order was correct and even worse, over half of out wasn't even there. when he called to let then know he was going to have to come back and get it fixed as well as pick up the rest of what was missing, the Lady told him that it was somehow his fault and then said that the online orders do not show any customizations or added items do they had no way of knowing. she basically told him he could come in and she would give him a handful or two of cheese he can take home and or on it himself... on cold food!!! she said is against company policy to remake anything and also said they didn't have any of the desserts that we ordered available and that no she would not only not replaced it with something else not also wouldn't be refunding is for the cost of them that we had already paid. we ended up losing out on over $25 of food and the other half we had was not at all what we had ordered but it was also cold when he came home again with tiny baggies of the items that were missing. she literally only gave him toddler sized handfuls of cheese. that's it. what a joke!!!
- Rating 3.012/27/17The online service dropped our Pecan Pie and the Manager forgot to go over the order with us. Otherwise, the food tasted really good. I'll still go back for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Birthday meals. As well as my weekly Breakfasts. Denny's owes me a slice of Pecan Pie that I didn't receive.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Food was cold by the time I was able to eat because I had to go back just to get the order right.
- Rating 5.011/28/17easy to order. i am so glad you guys have on line ordering now.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Ok but food was cold
- Rating 4.010/27/17Our Breakfast was made to satisfaction and was completely cooked. Will definitely return.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Get steak knifes for to go orders