Denny’s West N Temple
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West N Temple
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West N Temple
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.01/30/18I would prefer to say zero stars but it won't let me. this was by far the worst attempt at customer service that I've ever seen. I ordered the food and had my husband pick it up on his way home. when he for home we were so hungry and couldn't wait to eat only to find that not a single item from our order was correct and even worse, over half of out wasn't even there. when he called to let then know he was going to have to come back and get it fixed as well as pick up the rest of what was missing, the Lady told him that it was somehow his fault and then said that the online orders do not show any customizations or added items do they had no way of knowing. she basically told him he could come in and she would give him a handful or two of cheese he can take home and or on it himself... on cold food!!! she said is against company policy to remake anything and also said they didn't have any of the desserts that we ordered available and that no she would not only not replaced it with something else not also wouldn't be refunding is for the cost of them that we had already paid. we ended up losing out on over $25 of food and the other half we had was not at all what we had ordered but it was also cold when he came home again with tiny baggies of the items that were missing. she literally only gave him toddler sized handfuls of cheese. that's it. what a joke!!!
- Rating 3.012/27/17The online service dropped our Pecan Pie and the Manager forgot to go over the order with us. Otherwise, the food tasted really good. I'll still go back for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Birthday meals. As well as my weekly Breakfasts. Denny's owes me a slice of Pecan Pie that I didn't receive.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Food was cold by the time I was able to eat because I had to go back just to get the order right.
- Rating 5.011/28/17easy to order. i am so glad you guys have on line ordering now.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Ok but food was cold
- Rating 4.010/27/17Our Breakfast was made to satisfaction and was completely cooked. Will definitely return.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Get steak knifes for to go orders
- Rating 2.010/26/17They need a little help packing the bags- which should be square-
paper and with a cardboard insert on the bottom-
- Rating 5.010/11/17In spite of how busy it gets, the service is still great. There just needs to be more staff to take care of the customers that end up leaving after 5 minutes or more of waiting.
- Rating 1.010/10/17The food was cold and I didn’t recibe my whole order.
- Rating 5.09/23/17Good service at the north temple location and food is always great.
- Rating 1.09/6/17Put my order in online and just like before they keep forgetting to give me everything i pay for and when i bring it up nothing gets resolved. Getting very iffy with how things are being run. Hate paying for food and never getting it. Things need to improve majorly.
- Rating 2.08/30/17The meal I ordered was not very good. Also they did not include the 2 desserts I ordered. Silly me I left without checking but even so it should have been included, I have ordered from this store before your online ordering and got poor service then. Was hoping it was better. No such thing. Thank you anyway, but no more
- Rating 2.08/28/17I work in a large office building and quite often I'm going to go pick up food during a lunch break we ordered from Denny's to try out your new online method I love food was OK. However, when we got back to the offices we were missing part of the orders we called and they said they would make it by the time we got there it still wasn't prepared and nobody knew what was going on. Nobody offered A discount or an apology
- Rating 4.08/21/17It took a little time to receive my order because, it was very busy that morning.