Denny’s W 500 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 500 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 500 S
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18My experience with Denny's was awesome! I am disabled and so thankful to have Denny's delivery available to me now. I received my food very quickly and everything was cooked the way I requested. Thank you!
- Rating 1.011/14/18My last order was missing the extra 2 sides that i order with the create your own grand slam, also my eggs were runny and i ordered them over medium, i couldnt even eat my red potoes or eggs because of the runny egg whites. Seems like the more i order the worse my food gets. Im disappointed and wont eat dennys for a very long time.
- Rating 5.09/10/18My blt was so much better than the one i got the night before. The fries were still cold so if you could figure out a way to keep them warm that would be awesome! I am so happy i found the blt on the delivery menu! And the driver was very friendly and told me he was from door dash. I had no idea who was doing the deliveries because the other drivers didn't say a word to me.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Ordered online for delivery. After an hour i had to call and pick it up myself. They tried to charge me again. Wont be going back all around bad experience. Tried to grt my refund they wouldnt do it. Had to go back to the Hotel and take a loss.Response from Denny's7/15/18I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience with our delivery service. A credit has been issued to your account. Please accept my sincere appologies.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Terrible experience. I ordered my order online with no problem. We were in Salt Lake for the night from Idaho, and thought Dennys would be good. Worst idea ever. My order was wrong. When I went to check if maybe it was my mistake, nope it wasn't. It was them. Instead of bacon they gave me sausage links. Then to top it off when we got to our hotel, there was no fork, knife, nor spoon. How do you expect customers to eat their food with no utensils. Worst experience ever. I know for a fact where I will not be coming back when in Salt Lake.
- Rating 2.03/15/18I ordered a French toast breakfast w/a side of grits to go. I wasn't given any butter, syrup, or a spoon. This was after the server helping me tried to give me the wrong order entirely. Very unorganized and extremely disappointed.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great customer service
- Rating 4.02/27/18Fast friendly service perfect for a quick trip from the office to bring it back.
- Rating 2.01/18/18I was missing my pancakes on my grand slam, I was missing my grapes on my kids meal, I ordered on line for my free grand slam but it was not free.
- Rating 4.010/11/17On line ordering is so convenient, When I have my grand kids over for the weekend I go on line order and bam done in 20 min.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Placed order to go, scheduled for pickup about one hour later. When I arrived, on time, they told me the order was not started because they were "very busy" -- as though 1 hour notice is not enough time to prepare my order. After a wait I was given my order, drove home, and discovered the order was incomplete. Tried calling, but the line was busy for at least 10 minutes straight. Decided I had to drive back, waited in a line of other customer that were paying, then explained the situation and asked for a refund, but this was somehow an unusual request, because they didn't know how to respond. Had to wait for all the other customers to pay and several other to be seated before they came back to me to see if there was a way they could just replace the missing item to go with my now nearly hour old, cold food. When I refused, they said I had to talk to a manager, another wait, explained again, and he said he needed to process a refund in the office. Another wait, only to find out "the system was down." I'm now at about 90 minutes after the order should have been ready to begin with. Was finally offered cash instead of a refund back to my card.
This was a disaster on so many levels, I don't even know how this place is still in business. I won't be back.
- Rating 5.09/13/17Great food, great service