Denny’s W 500 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 500 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 500 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/26/18Terrible experience. I ordered my order online with no problem. We were in Salt Lake for the night from Idaho, and thought Dennys would be good. Worst idea ever. My order was wrong. When I went to check if maybe it was my mistake, nope it wasn't. It was them. Instead of bacon they gave me sausage links. Then to top it off when we got to our hotel, there was no fork, knife, nor spoon. How do you expect customers to eat their food with no utensils. Worst experience ever. I know for a fact where I will not be coming back when in Salt Lake.
- Rating 2.03/15/18I ordered a French toast breakfast w/a side of grits to go. I wasn't given any butter, syrup, or a spoon. This was after the server helping me tried to give me the wrong order entirely. Very unorganized and extremely disappointed.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great customer service
- Rating 4.02/27/18Fast friendly service perfect for a quick trip from the office to bring it back.
- Rating 2.01/18/18I was missing my pancakes on my grand slam, I was missing my grapes on my kids meal, I ordered on line for my free grand slam but it was not free.
- Rating 4.010/11/17On line ordering is so convenient, When I have my grand kids over for the weekend I go on line order and bam done in 20 min.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Placed order to go, scheduled for pickup about one hour later. When I arrived, on time, they told me the order was not started because they were "very busy" -- as though 1 hour notice is not enough time to prepare my order. After a wait I was given my order, drove home, and discovered the order was incomplete. Tried calling, but the line was busy for at least 10 minutes straight. Decided I had to drive back, waited in a line of other customer that were paying, then explained the situation and asked for a refund, but this was somehow an unusual request, because they didn't know how to respond. Had to wait for all the other customers to pay and several other to be seated before they came back to me to see if there was a way they could just replace the missing item to go with my now nearly hour old, cold food. When I refused, they said I had to talk to a manager, another wait, explained again, and he said he needed to process a refund in the office. Another wait, only to find out "the system was down." I'm now at about 90 minutes after the order should have been ready to begin with. Was finally offered cash instead of a refund back to my card.
This was a disaster on so many levels, I don't even know how this place is still in business. I won't be back.
- Rating 5.09/13/17Great food, great service