Denny’s S 900 W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S 900 W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S 900 W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/5/18Food was not ready at all when i showed up. infact they never even prepared it. Was told i was given a refund but the money was taken out of my bank anyway. I am less then pleased with the service.
- Rating 5.07/23/18My order was placed to go but the service, quality of food, temperature, and portion size were all perfect! Do not let the trucks deter you from stopping in for a great meal, friendly smiles and a break from the road or whatever it is you are doing.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food is really good, but the service is a little less than desired.
Every time I go to pick up my food, I have to stand there and wait at least 5 minutes before anyone helps me. On lady asked me what I was waiting for, I told her, she then went back to the kitchen, I thought to get my food, she then returned, walked right by me without saying a word, and left.
- Rating 1.06/26/18One of my recent to go orders I got pancakes to eat at my desk at work. I needed to grab them and go which is why I timed it like I did. When I got there I waited for around 10 minutes and no one came up to help me. I finally called the restaurant number and told the person on the phone that I was there and needed my food. She came out and told me it wasn’t done yet which means it was ten minutes late in being done since I arrived at the time it said it would be ready. When I finally got my food I didn’t have time to do anything but grab it and run. So imagine my dismay when I get settled into work and start my breakfast just to find the food cold, the pancakes burned to the point that they were inedible and the cheese I paid extra to have on my eggs was practically non existent. I could see a few shreds here and there. It was a complete waste of time and money and it made me late to work since i couldn’t exactly say never mind and walk out without the food since it was already paid for although in hind sight I might as well have. Everything but the cold toast and the cold bacon was thrown out. It wasn’t a Pleasent experience and I now know to not order before work and to always thoroughly check my food and to expect to have to microwave it. I wish I could say I would just never go to that restaurant again but they are right across the street from where I work making them all too convenient, so on days when I forget to bring my own lunch I can go there and pray they don’t burn anything and reheat it in the company microwave.
- Rating 5.03/26/18😚
- Rating 5.03/14/18I’m a truck driver and have been visiting the Salt Lake City Denny’s once a week for three years. My experience has always been excellent primarily due to the server who always pays excellent attention to me. Her name is Erika. She knows my order without asking and even changes the TV channel to FoxNews without me needing to ask. She is prompt, courteous, and highly professional. It’s always a treat to stop and take a break from the road knowing that Erika will be there with a smile ready to take great care of me!!! Thanks Denny’s....
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food
- Rating 1.03/6/18Im still waiting for my refund.....called no answer from the store
- Rating 5.01/23/18Service was quick and great
- Rating 5.01/23/18My breakfast to-go order was ready very quickly and everything was correct. Ordering online was easy, and the pickup was convenient.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I’m a truck driver and stop at that Truck stop weekly. I tried using the online ordering system. I’ve used it multiple times before but this time it could not process my stored credit card. I tried another card and got the same error message. It was very frustrating and caused me to be late for my delivery. I will not be ordering online in the future. It’s too risky to depend on. The food was great and the service was excellent.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Gave me what I ordered. Was polite to review my order.