Denny’s Saratoga Springs
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Saratoga Springs
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Saratoga Springs
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/4/19Burger was good. Milkshake was left on the counter waiting, was chocolate milk.
- Rating 3.012/18/18I do like the food but every single time they get something wrong. Every time. I do online ordering and it seems fairly simple. There are specific fields to customize the order but I still get something incorrect. I will often let them know, but if I don't check it before I leave I will end up with a partially incorrect order.
I have left this review before, so please work on this. Maybe as a Quality Assurance step, the last person to handle the food before handing it to the customer should CHECK the order.
Still, we love Dennys.
- Rating 4.012/11/18The food we ordered was delicious but I got the caramel and banana salted pancakes, but when I got my food there wasn’t any caramel. It was really disappointing and would have changed the entire taste of the pancakes
- Rating 1.011/28/18We will not ever use this service again. The turkey was dried out and one meals had two slices the other dinner had only 3 half pieces. the potatoes were a running mess there wasn't enough gravy and we received no cranberry sauce. The food was cold it was a horrible experience.
- Rating 1.010/25/18I was very unhappy with my experience. I ordered On-line a pumpkin pancake grand slam to go. I asked for extra syrup once I got there. And they said it wasn't a problem to add the extra syrup.
When I got home, there was zero syrup, zero butter, the hash browns were extra crispy (over done) and no utensils to eat with. I was very unhappy. I didn't have any syrup at home and had no desire to go back to Denny's to get any of the above stuff that I figured would just naturally come with a "to go" order. The restaurant was not overly busy at the time, so not sure why I this happened other than lack of caring.
- Rating 2.010/3/18I enjoy Denny's a lot. It is close to our home and so we like to order from there. I order online. However, 9 times out of 10, they get at least one thing wrong on my order and it is quite frustrating. Whether it is the type of drink or the special instructions, etc. Perhaps they should do a quality check on the online orders before handing them to the customers. Since my husband picks up the order, he doesn't know what I have ordered for us and so him checking it for correctness only goes so far. But, we do love Dennys. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/11/18I tried the new delivery service and everything was perfect. Eating great Denny's food in the quiet of my own home and avoiding the crowd was just what I needed. Will be ordering again soon!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Everything is always tasty and the staff is always fantastic.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Placed order the night before for pickup the next morning. Everything was hot and ready when I arrived and I was greeted with a smile. Great service, love their breakfast food. Will be back again.