Denny’s South Jordan
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Jordan
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Jordan
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Kids Eat Free 7 days a week.
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18Just bad overall I honestly don’t know why I keep coming here expecting it to change whenever I go to dine in it’s always takes them too long to get to you and give you your receipt and they can’t put everything inside your bag when you order online the manager just sits there’s and yells at her employees, no hospitality at all I feel bad for anyone who works here
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service and food was awesome.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Was very upset my first time placing an order online. After getting home and preparing to eat I noticed that the Zasty nachos I had ordered with extra meat didn’t have the topping picodio (tomato’s, onions etc) on it. Just had meat sauce. Will not place an order at Denny’s again.
- Rating 1.07/24/18When i arrived a young Caucasian man was cashiering and hosting people and when it came down to ask me if I needed anything he skipped me and asked the people that had just walked in the door how many people were in their party and the kind woman said I was there first at that point he said well how many are in your party to the woman. Still completely ignoring me. I told him I was there first and he just took a look at me and didn't say anything. At that point another cashier asked if I could be helped and I told her I was just picking up a Togo order. She handed me my order and I was on my way. I've been to this location multiple times and have never been so badly treated like I was. Don't know if we will be back!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Delicious
- Rating 5.012/2/17It was delicious!
- Rating 4.09/20/17The food was prepared on time and tasted great. The only concern I had was when I showed up and they didn't seem aware of my order, but it seemed just like lack of communication