Denny’s South Jordan
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Jordan
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Jordan
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Kids Eat Free 7 days a week.
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19In my last review I was dismayed at the customer service that I received and the cost that I incurred ... That situation has been rectified and I am very content because of the actions of Mr. Bart Smith of Denny's Corporation who took it upon himself to solve my problem. As I stated earlier, "I was incorrect in how I ordered for delivery", however, this gentleman made contact with me and ensured that the double payment was refunded back to my account, let me please add: with a person as Mr. Bart Smith, who say they will handle a situation, and have real follow through, and make things right and with excellent results has reaffirmed within me, that Denny's Restaurant will always be my family's #1 (one) ... Thank you Mr. Bart Smith for your attention to detail, and for your promises kept for Denny's Corporation. ... Sincerely, Roland R.Response from Denny's3/15/19Good morning Roland,
Could you give me a call to the restaurant 385-557-4149 and I will be happy to resolve this issue.
- Rating 5.012/28/18Great food, fast delivery
- Rating 1.012/18/18The food got mixed up with another driver and by the time it made it to me it was cold. There was only one piece of bacon not 4. Normally great, I ordered the day before and it was fast, the order was correct as well. I hope the mess up was the oddity and not the normal because I am hesitant to order again.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I didn’t get my beverages delivered. The restaurant said contact the order service for a refund. The order service said the order number wasn’t in their format. So I wasn’t happy ( the food was good though)
- Rating 3.011/28/18Food was warm and tasted good. Giving 3 stars because there was a very, very small amount of gravy and stuffing. There was enough for 2 people not 4-5 like it stated.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Just bad overall I honestly don’t know why I keep coming here expecting it to change whenever I go to dine in it’s always takes them too long to get to you and give you your receipt and they can’t put everything inside your bag when you order online the manager just sits there’s and yells at her employees, no hospitality at all I feel bad for anyone who works here
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great service and food was awesome.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Was very upset my first time placing an order online. After getting home and preparing to eat I noticed that the Zasty nachos I had ordered with extra meat didn’t have the topping picodio (tomato’s, onions etc) on it. Just had meat sauce. Will not place an order at Denny’s again.
- Rating 1.07/24/18When i arrived a young Caucasian man was cashiering and hosting people and when it came down to ask me if I needed anything he skipped me and asked the people that had just walked in the door how many people were in their party and the kind woman said I was there first at that point he said well how many are in your party to the woman. Still completely ignoring me. I told him I was there first and he just took a look at me and didn't say anything. At that point another cashier asked if I could be helped and I told her I was just picking up a Togo order. She handed me my order and I was on my way. I've been to this location multiple times and have never been so badly treated like I was. Don't know if we will be back!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Delicious
- Rating 5.012/2/17It was delicious!
- Rating 4.09/20/17The food was prepared on time and tasted great. The only concern I had was when I showed up and they didn't seem aware of my order, but it seemed just like lack of communication