Denny’s Spanish Fork
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spanish Fork
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spanish Fork
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19We ordered online and our food was delivered hot, correct and super delicious! We were so happy with our experience in fact, that we made a to-go order, within the same week, which was also perfectly cooked and delicious!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Loved the service. Great packaging and was hot & ready to eat.
- Rating 1.09/25/18staff was rude and reckless! My order was wrong and the worst part they added avocado to my sandwich that wasn't even supposed to have it on there. I'm DEATHLY allergic to avocado. The Manager Diego was very helpful but still my lunch was ruined and because i took my lunch break to pick up my order i couldn't go get a new sandwich.I will never visit this location again.
- Rating 5.08/29/18As expected. Needs better promotion for online orders there is no reason to have a NEED FOR A PRINTED COUPON when everyone is ok with presenting on the phone
- Rating 2.08/1/18The branch was perfect as expected, the reason for my low rating is the fact that coupons received by email need to be "PRINTED" that is extremely annoying considering most ppl don't own a printer and it's not 2008. Not to mention the coupons are for dine only when the you app wants to promote pick up and delivery. So counter intuitive
- Rating 1.07/3/18Ordered online. Horrible service. Food was cold. They forgot my french toast and fruit. It took them 15 minutes to make it. Not sure if I will be going back.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast and easy
- Rating 1.01/2/18Never been to Spanish Fork, UT. Don't know how you got my email address. Had to leave a star to submit.