Denny’s W 2100 St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 2100 St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 2100 St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/31/18My food was never delivered so I called after an hour and they said it was still there. So i had to drive to the Dennys and pick it up, it was completely cold and the woman at the counter was very rude. I usually have a great experience, guess it was my not my day.
- Rating 5.07/24/18My husband had to drive all the way back to this location after picking up our food and going home to find out that our condiments did not include syrup. However, the manager accommodated well & had our entire order freshly made so we weren’t left with cold food! Great save and customer service. We’ll definitely be returning here because of this experience. Thanks Denny’s!
- Rating 3.07/11/18This is the first time they’ve actually gotten my order correct; but online I was told my order would be done in 20 minutes, it actually took 45 before I got my food.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service.Response from Denny's3/8/18Thank you so much for your review and your feedback. Management
- Rating 3.03/6/18Asked for 4 sausage links, got bacon instead. Slow down and attempt to get the order correct.Response from Denny's3/8/18Very sorry for your experience. Hopefully with on going training we are able to give you 5 star service
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love it, it's very convenient for me, and perfect for the single guy that wants something other than just burgers. Quick service, I can order online just as I'm leaving work and pick it up on the way home. Very nice after a 14 hour day.Response from Denny's1/26/18Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. Management
- Rating 1.010/8/17They forget my shake every time i make an online order . My food will be ready but I have to wait for the shake . Is the system not showing a shake to be made? This has happened 8 times now .Response from Denny's1/26/18I am very sorry for your experience with us and your online orders. I have made sure that everyone is being trained to check for drinks and shakes. Thank you for your review and insight to help us in fixing our bugs and being able to make your experience a good one when ordering online. Management
- Rating 1.08/17/17We pulled of I15 to fuel up rest and get breakfast. Ordered meal online and the hostess was rude and told us we were not allowed overnight parking they only had one order of food ready which was the worst biscuits and gravy ever. I will not recommend early morning dinning at this dennys as long as that cook and hostess are there.