Denny’s Richmond Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Richmond Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Richmond Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Everything was good! The order was correct and waiting when I picked it up. The food was delicious 😋
- Rating 4.09/11/18The food and service are good
- Rating 4.09/5/18The only problem I had was they did not toast the bread on my California Club.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Food is always good but the on certain nights the employees are not nice .there one super rude man I refuse to go inside if he is there
- Rating 1.08/21/18The service I received was not good. I ordered online and it say 20min til it’s ready. I came to Denny’s after 30 min and my food was just preparing. I waited 45min to get my food when I did everything online and a customer order his food while I was there and received it before mines. They had staff sitting around and my food still wasn’t prepared. I’m a valuable Denny’s customer and I think this is the worst service I received so far. I thing posistice I can say is that they did apologize for the delay once I received my food.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Always a great experience!
- Rating 1.03/19/18Not the worst but one of the last times I was there I didn’t receive part of my order and the last time I was there I ordered a chicken philly but didn’t get fries or any side order for that matter. They do a good job with the food but need to pay more attention to fulfilling the orders completely.
- Rating 5.03/14/18It's great! They always get my order right.
- Rating 1.03/6/18I did 3 different orders online. Two of the orders had no problems with the promo code, but the 3rd did not apply my promo code. So I called the store up to see what they could do and was told that I have to contact corporate. Since the charge was not going to be reversed, I told them not to make that order. The manager then told me that I was wasting his time by calling up and trying to find out what can be done.
I then called corporate up to tell them about what happened. They said that the general manager would be calling me in 3 to 5 business days and that was back on February 26th. As of today, March 6th, no one has contacted me from the Alexandria, VA location about this problem.
I will not be going to this location ever again.
- Rating 4.02/27/18It’s a Dennys.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Ordered over easy eggs that were way over cooked, got no utensils,butter, syrup and we enjoyed the OJ/ coffee which we did not get. We eat at Denny on a regular basis, more so take out but after the last experience we would rather have McDonalds then deal with the rude customer service we had to deal with.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Love your food ever since I was 5 years old
- Rating 3.01/24/18We tried to order online for delivery but for an unknown reason the manager said they couldn't deliver to our house which was less than 3 miles away. We decided to just go there and dine in Denny's. The service was slow and the heat was way to high to enjoy the food. Could have been much better.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Everything worked except I was unable to get my military discount because I had prepaid online. Need a promo code for military discount when ordering online and you will be rated 5 star!
- Rating 1.012/20/17One of my pancakes was burnt, hash browns was burned and hard. No syrup was in the bag. Will not be returning
- Rating 4.012/20/17My online ordering experience was great. It was easy to order, and when I got to the restaurant my order was ready shortly after.
- Rating 1.012/19/17They have to take care of costumer better😤😤
- Rating 5.012/19/17I know pretty much every server at this location due to my tenure in eating at this particular Denny's. The staff is friendly, professional and speedy in service.
The food is consistent and is served in a timely manner.
I always love eating at Denny's 😋
- Rating 5.012/19/17I ordered food here on 12/17 and Tracy ( the manager ) was the best. Her customer service was the very best. The guy who greeted us was good too, but Tracy name stuck with me because she’s good at what she do. She made my milkshake once I got there so i wouldn’t have a melted shake! I would most definitely order here again! This Denny’s is very clean and welcoming! I would recommend it highly!!
- Rating 5.012/7/17Got a to go order on Thanksgiving because I was working. Food was great, generous portion and ready when I arrived. First order on app was easy. Couldn't ask for more.