Denny’s Tintern St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tintern St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tintern St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/28/18Food is usually pretty on point. Delivery can be a bit sluggish which results in soggy or lukewarm food. But in store it's always great and the staff are top notch!
- Rating 4.011/6/18Normally 5 stars but at times the cooks don't know the difference between an over-hard egg vs over-medium. Besides that, the food tastes good for the price paid.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Wait time for pickup was longer than expected, was not greeted once i approached the pick up location. Something that i ordered with my meal was missing.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Very efficient
- Rating 1.010/16/18We usually have a good experience however this time was less than stellar. We waited for 10 minutes at the pick up counter before anyone acknowledged us. Then they could not find our food. Once we got home with our food we realized our order was completely wrong. Both orders were missing cheese from the eggs that we paid extra for. One order had no pancakes when it should have had two. The silver dollar pancakes were only 2 instead of three. Finally, the country fried steak had no breading and less than a tablespoon of gravy. We enjoy the ease of ordering online but after the experience, I don't think we will be returning.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was hot and good but they forgot to put my grape jelly that I requested in my to go bag.
- Rating 3.09/13/18I order using the app and they still mess my order up every time. I pay extra to add stuff like bacon and sauce and its never included. I say no lettuce tomato onion or pickle on my burger and I get it all. I pay extra for seasoned fries and dont get them. Its not worth driving back to get fixed, but the quality control on to go orders is a joke. You literally steal a couple bucks from me everytime I get take out. Otherwise my dining in experieces are always great. Servers are friendly and efficient, any other staff I encpunter is always nice. But the cooks need to learn to read their modifiers though. Ive worked in the restaurant business for years, stop being lazy, its not rocket science.Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for your feedback! Please tell us how we can better service you for your next visit. email@example.com
- Rating 1.07/11/18Food was cold and burger was not cooked or baconResponse from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I love The skillets I go late night almost three times a week for one.Response from Denny's8/1/18We are happy you had a great visit. Please visit us soon.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I like Denny's. We went recently because it was Saturday and I was being lazy. Everything I ordered was correct and the temp of the food was on point. I gave 3 stars because I think the bacon count should go from 2 to 3 because the pieces my family received were very small. I even ordered 'extra' bacon and the 2 pieces I got were so tiny i had to make sure it was indeed 2 separate pieces of bacon. The pancakes taste like cake,yum. The eggs didn't have any salt, but that is easily adjustable by the customer.Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great Job! Keep up the awesome work.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.03/6/18The past 2 orders i had were incorrect. I say no cheese because I’m allergic and it’s cheese anyway
- Rating 4.02/28/18The service was great but I would like to see more flexibility with the online menu. I wanted to add chocolate chip to the pancakes and there was no option.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.02/13/18Food is typically ready on time however the lack of coupons or incentives is pretty disappointing. I order a lot and am not valued as a customerResponse from Denny's2/16/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered my via your app.
1. My order wasn't ready when I got there.
2. The food was cold.
3. It looks like they just threw it in the box. Very unpleasant to
4. Not very tasty.
5. There is no any place to put in AARP discount. Paid full price. When ask if they could fix the total. I was told they couldn't.
6. Very disappointed.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I ordered online and went to pick up my food on Christmas morning. The staff was very friendly and The experience was excellent. I enjoy going there because they are like that all the time, not just during the holidays.Response from Denny's1/8/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.012/13/17Great portions for the price.Response from Denny's1/4/18Thanks for your feedback!
- Rating 5.011/29/17Thanks to the late night staff for very very friendly service. This Denny's makes you feel like family.
- Rating 1.011/7/17There was hair in my eggsResponse from Denny's11/9/17Marquita, We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great served