Denny’s Tintern St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tintern St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tintern St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.03/20/18I like Denny's. We went recently because it was Saturday and I was being lazy. Everything I ordered was correct and the temp of the food was on point. I gave 3 stars because I think the bacon count should go from 2 to 3 because the pieces my family received were very small. I even ordered 'extra' bacon and the 2 pieces I got were so tiny i had to make sure it was indeed 2 separate pieces of bacon. The pancakes taste like cake,yum. The eggs didn't have any salt, but that is easily adjustable by the customer.Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great Job! Keep up the awesome work.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.03/6/18The past 2 orders i had were incorrect. I say no cheese because I’m allergic and it’s cheese anyway
- Rating 4.02/28/18The service was great but I would like to see more flexibility with the online menu. I wanted to add chocolate chip to the pancakes and there was no option.Response from Denny's3/21/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.02/13/18Food is typically ready on time however the lack of coupons or incentives is pretty disappointing. I order a lot and am not valued as a customerResponse from Denny's2/16/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered my via your app.
1. My order wasn't ready when I got there.
2. The food was cold.
3. It looks like they just threw it in the box. Very unpleasant to
4. Not very tasty.
5. There is no any place to put in AARP discount. Paid full price. When ask if they could fix the total. I was told they couldn't.
6. Very disappointed.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I ordered online and went to pick up my food on Christmas morning. The staff was very friendly and The experience was excellent. I enjoy going there because they are like that all the time, not just during the holidays.Response from Denny's1/8/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 4.012/13/17Great portions for the price.Response from Denny's1/4/18Thanks for your feedback!
- Rating 5.011/29/17Thanks to the late night staff for very very friendly service. This Denny's makes you feel like family.
- Rating 1.011/7/17There was hair in my eggsResponse from Denny's11/9/17Marquita, We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants email@example.com
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great served
- Rating 3.09/12/17The restaurant smelled musty when first walking into the dining area, this is the second time I've been to this location and it smelled the same both times. The person that gave me my food was pleasant enough but when I asked for extra icing the cook she got it from seemed to be bothered by the request. It'll do in a pinch.
- Rating 4.08/21/17I eat breakfast at this location just about every morning and the staff is friendly. The food is good. Management is great!!