Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/13/18I ordered four meals using the app as I had done many times before. However, this time the two of the meal's where wrong. I ordered two supreme skillets one with a side of avacado, scrambled with cheese. and received one veggie skillet and one grand slam. I called the restaurant to let them know that my order was incorrect, after being told that I was wrong, I requested to speak to the manager who told me the same thing that I was wrong. I kept informing them what was on my receipt and what I ordered was not was I received. Well something was wrong with my receipt so say the manager. I told her what I paid for do not equal what they gave me. I am bringing my receipt in. Once I got there I was told that I was right, the server put the information in their system wrong. The server said to me "my bad" I thought a skillet was a skillet. The manager was apologetic and had my order made on the spot, with my side of avacado. When I get home I realize it was another veggie skillet.Response from Denny's8/9/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.07/5/18PLACED ORDER ON LINE...RELATIVELY EASY.
PICKED UP ORDER....FULLY STOCKED W/ SILVERWARE; CONDIMENTS; NAPKINS....ORDER WAS COMPLETE..NOTHING MISSING AND STAFF SUPER NICE AND ON POINT.
WILL ORDER FROM THIS LOCATION AGAIN.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Everything was perfect! We had a lot of customizations for our to-go order and they were all correct! Food was hot and fresh! Super impressed!Response from Denny's5/2/18We love that we met your expectations! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's5/2/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great serviceResponse from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.012/29/17The online order system sucks for this particular Denny’s I have had so many issues with ordering online for pick up. This last time I ordered online and I got there to pick up my food and they stated they weren’t cooking because the were cleaning ovens and they had to refund my money no mention of this when ordering online. The time before this I placed a order for there to pick up my food the ratchet female stated there was no order I showed her the order and number and my credit card showing they charged me she stated well I can’t do anything about that you will just have to order I again and pay again Really I contacted the manager and the bank refunded me. Another occasion I order online and I get there to pick up the food and the girl said we didn’t make it we were busy so now you are here we will put your order in really!!!! The online order system needs to be done away with evidently the system is useless when ordering from this Denny’s needless to say after the 3rd mishap I will never order again I gave numerous chances for the issues to be worked out with the online ordering system!!! So unsatisfied if I could give 0 stars I would have
- Rating 3.012/28/17Food was pretty good, just not ready at the time it said it will be in the email. About 10 minutes late.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Order wasn't ready and messed up
- Rating 2.011/28/17I have bren yo this location several time and each time there was an issue. I placed an morder online and it was not ready when I arrived and 35 mina after I arrived I finally received my order. On another occasion they ran out of item I ordered(after I waited 30 minutes for an online order) and than wanted to charge me full price for something I did not order. So now I just drive to the Hopewell location(20 mins away) where I have yet to be disappointed.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Ordered large order this past weekend for pickup. They left the pancakes off of the omelette ordrer, on my sampler appetizer they forgot the ranch for the tenders and the marinara they put in for the mozz sticks had no lid on it and my bacon cheddar tots were covered with marinara. Also, the hashbrowns were undercooked.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I wish I had the option for no star. I had the worst experience I will never eat at Dennys again. I plan to go online and tweet my dissatisfaction to all 80,000 of my followers. I placed an order online when I arrived the order wasn't ready as stated and it was wrong. I had to go to work and couldn't wait for it to be made over. The management told me I couldn't get a refund. I left out without the food it has been close to a week and I STILL don't have my refund. At this point Dennys can keep the 10.00 plus dollar's for my burger and I will never go back again.
- Rating 4.08/17/17So far, so go with the online ordering. Only have been using the 'Order Online' at one particular location. Will try soon at other locations while business traveling.
- Rating 5.010/28/16good food and good service with fair pricing
- Rating 5.010/27/16We always enjoy the congenial smiling wait staff and variety on the menu. My wife just got out of the hospital (after 5 weeks) and the first place she wanted to go was Denny’s. She was not disappointed as the first “real meal” she had was the “Grand Slam”.
I had left something valuable on the table by mistake and when I returned they had it waiting for me in the back. Thus, I also appreciate the honesty of the staff.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for sharing your experience with us Rick! We're so glad to hear your wife enjoyed her Denny's meal. We hope to serve both of you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/27/16It was the worst experience of my life. We came Christmas night and service was horrible & the food was awfulResponse from Denny's11/16/16Sandy, we're sorry to hear that. We appreciate your feedback which will help us improve. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Service was just okay. I had to wait to get a refill until I caught our waitresses attention as she never returned to the table to check on us. I drank my husband's water until then so I could continue eating my food before it got cold.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hollie, thanks for leaving your feedback. We apologize that the level of service you received was average. We will use your feedback to help improve the service at this location. We hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 2.010/26/16Sorry to have to say this, but the quality of food that you serve at Denny's in Chester, VA has slipped drastically in the past year or two.
We still go there but there's something lacking in the preparation of the food served.Response from Denny's11/9/16Harold, we apologize for the poor food quality you received. Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into our location.
We understand that this apology won't erase your unpleasant experience. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16Always a great place for after church breakfast. Wait staff is pleasant, friendly and appear to enjoy their job. We come often so we recognize the staff, whether we sit at the bar or table. Did I mention good food and excellent coffee. Would be nice if we received "senior" coffee.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sheila, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're so glad to hear that your experiences have been positive. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again soon!