Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Redwater Creek Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/2/17Ordered large order this past weekend for pickup. They left the pancakes off of the omelette ordrer, on my sampler appetizer they forgot the ranch for the tenders and the marinara they put in for the mozz sticks had no lid on it and my bacon cheddar tots were covered with marinara. Also, the hashbrowns were undercooked.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I wish I had the option for no star. I had the worst experience I will never eat at Dennys again. I plan to go online and tweet my dissatisfaction to all 80,000 of my followers. I placed an order online when I arrived the order wasn't ready as stated and it was wrong. I had to go to work and couldn't wait for it to be made over. The management told me I couldn't get a refund. I left out without the food it has been close to a week and I STILL don't have my refund. At this point Dennys can keep the 10.00 plus dollar's for my burger and I will never go back again.
- Rating 4.08/17/17So far, so go with the online ordering. Only have been using the 'Order Online' at one particular location. Will try soon at other locations while business traveling.
- Rating 5.010/28/16good food and good service with fair pricing
- Rating 5.010/27/16We always enjoy the congenial smiling wait staff and variety on the menu. My wife just got out of the hospital (after 5 weeks) and the first place she wanted to go was Denny’s. She was not disappointed as the first “real meal” she had was the “Grand Slam”.
I had left something valuable on the table by mistake and when I returned they had it waiting for me in the back. Thus, I also appreciate the honesty of the staff.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for sharing your experience with us Rick! We're so glad to hear your wife enjoyed her Denny's meal. We hope to serve both of you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/27/16It was the worst experience of my life. We came Christmas night and service was horrible & the food was awfulResponse from Denny's11/16/16Sandy, we're sorry to hear that. We appreciate your feedback which will help us improve. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 3.010/27/16Service was just okay. I had to wait to get a refill until I caught our waitresses attention as she never returned to the table to check on us. I drank my husband's water until then so I could continue eating my food before it got cold.Response from Denny's11/17/16Hollie, thanks for leaving your feedback. We apologize that the level of service you received was average. We will use your feedback to help improve the service at this location. We hope that you will give us another chance.
- Rating 2.010/26/16Sorry to have to say this, but the quality of food that you serve at Denny's in Chester, VA has slipped drastically in the past year or two.
We still go there but there's something lacking in the preparation of the food served.Response from Denny's11/9/16Harold, we apologize for the poor food quality you received. Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into our location.
We understand that this apology won't erase your unpleasant experience. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/26/16Always a great place for after church breakfast. Wait staff is pleasant, friendly and appear to enjoy their job. We come often so we recognize the staff, whether we sit at the bar or table. Did I mention good food and excellent coffee. Would be nice if we received "senior" coffee.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sheila, thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We're so glad to hear that your experiences have been positive. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to serving you again soon!