For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Christiansburg
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Christiansburg
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18Usually I don't have any issues with my local Denny's. This time after placing my online order. My husband went to pick it up and they hadn't even started my order and it was incomplete. Which is more so our fault for not checking it. However, my husband's frustration with the fact that an order that had been placed 30 mins prior to him picking it up hadnt been started had bothered him. I have worked with the public a very long time and I understand the holidays are busy and difficult. It shouldn't stop businesses from at least completing an order correctly. We can get past the wait as long as the order is correct. This particular experience won't keep me away I promise! I still enjoy Denny's!
- Rating 2.011/14/18What charged for pie the last two online orders. Did not receive item. Called store to see if refund could be provided was told by lady that answer that online orders are tricky and that she didn’t believe it could be done. She requested that I call back at 8pm when another manager was there I didn’t even attempt to call because the whole issues seems like it was just a bother to her. Never received a refund.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Very nice staff! And food is always amazing
- Rating 3.03/14/18Positive: out of 5 orders, all of them were correct! Nothing left out, employees were great!
Negative:my philly cheese sandwich was soggy. Literally. Like it was placed in water! The whole bottom soaked.Cldnt eat it.Response from Denny's3/21/18We do apologize for your experience. We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 1.02/22/18One person working front and one person working the back. The poor guy needed more help. Felt bad for him. He was so busy I ordered a dessert that took an hour or longer to get. NOT HIS FAULT. Denny's or supervisor should of had more people working. Supervisor was supposed to give me a refund but I never received it. Love the food.
I had an upper management contact me via email to say this was unexceptionable to contact him. When I tried the email was not a good email address and there is no way to contact the upper management. Not shocking considering.....Response from Denny's2/27/18I would just like to publicly apologize for the poor service you have received at our Denny's. This is unacceptable and not our standard. I will get these issues brought to managements attention immediately. If I can help you find a better resolution please feel free to email me so I can take care of these issues. We value you as a customer and would like to sincerely apologize.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Chicken Philly with hash browns. Everything was delicious! Only suggestion is that you turn one of your many empty handicap parking spots right outside the door to a Online Ordering Pick Up parking spot.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Love the food but they always forget things on my order and I have to make an extra trip back down there to fix it which costs me even more money
- Rating 5.09/5/17I ordered my food online. It was ready on time and I was waited on as soon as I walked in the door. The hamburger and fries tasted great. It was a really big burger.