Denny’s South Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/9/18My pancakes were not cooked completely, I did call back, the manager agreed to give me another slam. She was apologetic but somewhat short/matter of factResponse from Denny's5/1/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 5.03/26/18GreatResponse from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My scrambled Eggs were slightly watery. Overall the service was fine, but it's kind of a small dennys. Plan on waiting outside the restaurant to be seated. The to go service was fine no complaints.Response from Denny's2/27/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 3.012/19/17Just wished food would be hottet
- Rating 5.011/6/17It was good
- Rating 5.010/8/17The 2 night managers and staff are absolutely wonderful. They know know me on a first name basis, lol.
- Rating 4.010/2/17About Denny's in general: I like the food. It's satisfying and there are low fat options.
The portions are a bit small for the premium ingredients. For example, not much ham in a western omelet.
The Colonial Heights Denny's has forgotten the avacado on a Chicken-Avacado Salad once and ran out of avacado on e, so the cook just gave us a couple of slices.
- Rating 2.09/20/17The first time using this app was great the food was amazing and done exactly as we asked. The second time it was horrible like what we asked for was completely ignored we asked for certain things not to be added to our food but it was done anyway and the food looked like it was simply thrown together. I was not pleased!!
- Rating 4.09/5/17The ordering process online was very easy. Did was ready when I arrived. The only problem I had was the "lack of enthusiasm" some of the employees had. I had to ask for syrup for pancakes? And instead of them giving it to me, it was placed on the ledge 5 get away from me, the waitress looked up from her cell phone and took her elbows of of the front counter long enough to put the one packet of stop on the ledge. I ordered two stacks of syrup. It was only the two young girls at front that I had a problem with. Other than that the food was great.
- Rating 5.010/31/16Wonderful and delicious as always...Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for the kind words, Donna!
- Rating 3.010/27/16My last visit was adequate but frustrating as well , it was a Sunday afternoon so I understand they were overwhelmed by the sheer number of customers , however, I do think they could be more organized . It never fails when they are busy simple things are forgotten over and over such as refills and items on the menu entre that don't show up until the meal is almost over or cold if one chooses to wait. I suppose it would just be best to avoid the restaurant during peak hours . Any other time the service and food are outstanding .
- Rating 2.010/27/16My laat visit was not very good. I order nachos and the cook did not say they was out of chip. The cool deep fryed flour tottilas and gave it to me as my nacho chip will not be return to any dennys evee
- Rating 5.010/27/16The best meal we have had was our last visit to this Denny's. Store was clean, service was great, food was perfect. I asked if there was a new manager the answer yes. I asked to see her and told her what a great job she and her employees were doing.Response from Denny's11/17/16Janet, we're so thrilled to hear your recent experience was positive. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our manager and staff. You, our Guest are the sole reason why we are in business, and the center of everything that we do. Hope to see you again soon!