Denny’s Lee Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Hwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18FOOD AND MENU EXCELLENT. HOWEVER, COOL WEATHER HAS AFFECTED TEMP OF DELIVERY FOOD.
- Rating 5.010/21/18This is my weekday and weekend place to have a good home cooked meal. Mostly breakfast. Service is always great and your staff takes great care to ensure great customer service. Kudos to all and the management. Looking forward to my next visit.
- Rating 4.010/17/18Ordered 2 Fit Fare Veggie omelettes but for the first time it was not loaded. Appeared that the Chef did not have enough varieties of veggies to include that we have been getting normally. Previously we have been getting the 'best omelette" in town.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Order two chicken and broccoli skillets and biscuits and gravy meal. Everything but the eggs and hash browns were cold. Called the store and told me to call tomorrow for GM manager, turns out I was talking the manager already. I have the phone call on the recording if you would like it. He was rude and unprofessional. I like Dennys but but really dislike my local store in Fairfax, VA. The management is not there for the customers it seems because the are never happy, they lie to you. I remember one of our visits we ordered something that came with a coffee and a juice and my wife gave her juice to her mother and the server and the manager told us that we were not allowed to do that and they were charging us for another drink. Even though that the juice is a non-refillable drink and we paid for it to begin with what gives you the right to tell us what we can do with it. Simply put this door disgust me if it wasn't for Dennys I would never go! Unfortunately, it is the only Denny's close to me. If you guys take your review seriously I would highly suggest getting new management inside that store, and one big thing that we dislike is your managers are always cooking the food and they're not cook. It's never made right always have to complain. Another thing that is disgusting is your bathrooms, we could only imagine what your kitchen looks like.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food ordered was delivered quickly, and cooked perfectly. Ready to eat out of your new carry-out container that features a vented lid! No heat moisture buildup inside the lid and then onto the food when removing it. Yeah!
- Rating 5.09/15/18Great Fit Fare Veggie Omelette
- Rating 3.08/29/18Breakfast menu is pretty tasty. Delivery time is decent. I am a contractor and usually don't have time to sit in any restaurant so, I order online and usually pick it up. They are usually busy and short staffed so I find it hard to simply walk in and grab my food. Im a big guy and the last time I picked up a order the manager made a ill advised comment about him watching my cholesterol when I asked for extra syrup. It made a few employees chuckle, I laughed it off but others may not take that lightly. I like the food and will visit again.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I love your dennis location it Fairfax Lee Hwy we always order online for pick up !!!I want to said thanks to all for the great work 💪🏻
- Rating 2.08/7/18Food wasn't done when I got to restaurant to pick it up.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Super easy to order! Food was packaged well - stayed hot and was delicious.
- Rating 3.01/2/18It was ok , took longer than I thought and they almost gave me the wrong order
- Rating 1.01/2/18Did not get what I requested food cold when arrived
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good food and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/10/17My carry out orders are always ready to be picked up fast. They always include all of the essential condiments as well as napkins and utensils.
- Rating 5.010/2/17THEY ALWAYS GET THE ORDER RIGHT AND ON TIME.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Ordered Moons Over My Hammy online and picked up as a birthday surprise for a friend who LOVES Denny's, especially that dish, and also loves breakfast for dinner. It was so easy to order online, took no time at all to pick up, and it made him soooooo happy! He said it was the best gift he got all day :) Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Tried carry out for the first time - and it was fantastic! The food was hot and the service was fast and friendly. Great value and a great experience. Scott M.