Denny’s Lee Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lee Hwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lee Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/3/18Order two chicken and broccoli skillets and biscuits and gravy meal. Everything but the eggs and hash browns were cold. Called the store and told me to call tomorrow for GM manager, turns out I was talking the manager already. I have the phone call on the recording if you would like it. He was rude and unprofessional. I like Dennys but but really dislike my local store in Fairfax, VA. The management is not there for the customers it seems because the are never happy, they lie to you. I remember one of our visits we ordered something that came with a coffee and a juice and my wife gave her juice to her mother and the server and the manager told us that we were not allowed to do that and they were charging us for another drink. Even though that the juice is a non-refillable drink and we paid for it to begin with what gives you the right to tell us what we can do with it. Simply put this door disgust me if it wasn't for Dennys I would never go! Unfortunately, it is the only Denny's close to me. If you guys take your review seriously I would highly suggest getting new management inside that store, and one big thing that we dislike is your managers are always cooking the food and they're not cook. It's never made right always have to complain. Another thing that is disgusting is your bathrooms, we could only imagine what your kitchen looks like.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Food ordered was delivered quickly, and cooked perfectly. Ready to eat out of your new carry-out container that features a vented lid! No heat moisture buildup inside the lid and then onto the food when removing it. Yeah!
- Rating 5.09/15/18Great Fit Fare Veggie Omelette
- Rating 3.08/29/18Breakfast menu is pretty tasty. Delivery time is decent. I am a contractor and usually don't have time to sit in any restaurant so, I order online and usually pick it up. They are usually busy and short staffed so I find it hard to simply walk in and grab my food. Im a big guy and the last time I picked up a order the manager made a ill advised comment about him watching my cholesterol when I asked for extra syrup. It made a few employees chuckle, I laughed it off but others may not take that lightly. I like the food and will visit again.
- Rating 5.08/21/18I love your dennis location it Fairfax Lee Hwy we always order online for pick up !!!I want to said thanks to all for the great work 💪🏻
- Rating 2.08/7/18Food wasn't done when I got to restaurant to pick it up.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Super easy to order! Food was packaged well - stayed hot and was delicious.
- Rating 3.01/2/18It was ok , took longer than I thought and they almost gave me the wrong order
- Rating 1.01/2/18Did not get what I requested food cold when arrived
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good food and friendly service
- Rating 5.010/10/17My carry out orders are always ready to be picked up fast. They always include all of the essential condiments as well as napkins and utensils.
- Rating 5.010/2/17THEY ALWAYS GET THE ORDER RIGHT AND ON TIME.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Ordered Moons Over My Hammy online and picked up as a birthday surprise for a friend who LOVES Denny's, especially that dish, and also loves breakfast for dinner. It was so easy to order online, took no time at all to pick up, and it made him soooooo happy! He said it was the best gift he got all day :) Thanks Denny's!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Tried carry out for the first time - and it was fantastic! The food was hot and the service was fast and friendly. Great value and a great experience. Scott M.