Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/17/19We usually dine in at this location. Service and food are always great. Unfortunately, we tried the delivery service and weren't quite happy. We were missing an entire meal from our order and another part of the order wasn't what we asked for. Disappointing experience since, as I mentioned, we've never had an issue like that before and usually love stopping here.
- Rating 4.03/21/19Usually I get a small amount of eggs with hardly no cheese, the last time I ordered a value slam it had plenty of eggs and with plenty of cheese. I was very happy with my food this last time.
- Rating 3.02/20/19I noticed that my order had been done when I recieved my order it was cold and they forgot my pancakes
- Rating 5.012/21/18I walked in to a line and found out that it was all take out. needless to say I only wanted 5 minutes to bee seated. Outstanding food and got it fast! They have me as a regular customer from now on!
- Rating 5.012/19/18i was very pleased with the food and the delivery service
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service and quick way better than ihop!!!!!
- Rating 1.012/18/18My first time getting dennys delivered to my door was the absolute worst my order was an hr late and cold i will never order from this company again 20$ for a cold meal.Sad.
- Rating 2.012/11/18After initially having a bad experience the customer service improved. When I ordered this time my food was not cooked all the way, but I didn't realize it until I got back home. I called to let the manager know, she stated that I could come in later to pick up a replacement for the item. I called prior to arrival and explained the situation and that I would be there to pick up the replacement 40 minutes before coming. She said it would be ready. When I arrived it wasn't ready and I have a limited time to wait because I was on my lunch break for work. The manager was there she looked me in the face, I smiled and greeted her, she refused to respond and looked at me with contempt. The rest of the staff was kind and professional. It took 15-20 minutes to finish cooking two pancakes before I left. During which the manager yelled at one of the workers in front of everyone, while playing on a tablet, which felt unprofessional. I normally don't write bad reviews and I normally don't have a bad experience here, it was disappointing and I hope that it improves.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I did create my own omelet. I chose sausage, bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. It didn't have no bacon on it. I was very disappointed.
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food is but could be better
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent take out service
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was scheduled to be ready at 11:15a I waited over 30 minutes to receive my order. Not to mention my food was already packed in ready for 5 minutes as I stood there.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I order breakfast online it was late pancakes were over cooked and I did not get my add on sausage. Called can told staff said he would refund it. This was Sunday morning here we are Wednesday night and still waiting on refund.
- Rating 3.09/11/18Food was ready on time, the low rating is because when I got to the work site there was nothing to eat with, had to make a quick run to 7-11
- Rating 5.09/11/18I do online ordering alot and its always ready when i get there, hot and delicous, the staff i always pleasant and most time i dont have to say my name.
- Rating 4.09/7/18I was shocked at how fast and accurate my order was delivered.
- Rating 1.09/5/18When I go there to eat I always love the food but when I got it delivered my food was all burnt and not good at all.
- Rating 3.08/29/18Positives: Good food, not too long of a wait. Negatives: No one really welcomes you, asks how can I help you today. There is usually no one at the welcome kiosk. You have to introduce yourself and tell them why you're there. Both the website and the app are out of non-functional so even if I wanted to I can't order any food to go. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if it's broken. Kind of sad, it was starting to become my go to place for breakfast.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great burgers
- Rating 1.08/14/18Get Denny's breakfast at least 2x a week. Was very displeased with the last order. My hash browns we're beyond burnt and my eggs were very runny. I guess I was eating to much Denny's. I will not return. Going back to IHOP!!!!!