Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/12/17Food okay but could be better
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food is always correct and available upon arrival for take out.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Overall it was a good experience. They did forget my orange juice, but the food was great.
- Rating 3.010/26/17They always forget to give me my beverages with my food when I order to go meals. The wait time needs to be improved as well as the customer service.
- Rating 2.010/10/17Tots were burnt, chicken filling flavor was good but lacking
- Rating 2.010/2/17The place was packed. Stood at the register while the manager and a waitress was there for 10 minutes before another waiter looked in my direction long enough for me to say I am here to pick up my order. My one order had cheese when I didn't ask for cheese. The other waitresses were standing around yelling at the cooks.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Fast to go orders and we’ve always got great service.
- Rating 1.09/26/17I order from Dennys all the time, but this time I did not receive all of my food. I was missing a piece of bacon and a piece of sausage. Also, my scrambled eggs were scorched. They should do a better job of checking and making sure that the orders are correct.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Always get the best service from Lisa when my family comes through.. She knows all of our regular meals and usually leaves me in awe ,as I watch her do the same thing for others. Best French Toast in Hampton Roads!
- Rating 1.08/28/17About a month ago I ordered food online and came to pick it up on a Saturday morning and the restaurant smelled like it had been mopped with a dirty mop. Because the restaurant is on my way to work, and I am a glutton for punishment, I tried again on Saturday August 27th. This time it smelled like the late night crowd (who was no longer there by 7 when I came in) had thrown up in the dining room. It was repulsive and very unappetizing. If i had not already paid for my food online, I would have refused it. Even walking into the restaurant the glass door was riddled with fingerprints. I will not be returning. Sanitation is terrible.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Got my Oder wrong
- Rating 4.08/17/17Easy to navigate and order what you want. When I arrived at the restaurant at the time they informed me my food wasn't ready so I had to wait like 5-10 min. but overall good experience.