Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/21/18I walked in to a line and found out that it was all take out. needless to say I only wanted 5 minutes to bee seated. Outstanding food and got it fast! They have me as a regular customer from now on!
- Rating 5.012/19/18i was very pleased with the food and the delivery service
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great service and quick way better than ihop!!!!!
- Rating 1.012/18/18My first time getting dennys delivered to my door was the absolute worst my order was an hr late and cold i will never order from this company again 20$ for a cold meal.Sad.
- Rating 2.012/11/18After initially having a bad experience the customer service improved. When I ordered this time my food was not cooked all the way, but I didn't realize it until I got back home. I called to let the manager know, she stated that I could come in later to pick up a replacement for the item. I called prior to arrival and explained the situation and that I would be there to pick up the replacement 40 minutes before coming. She said it would be ready. When I arrived it wasn't ready and I have a limited time to wait because I was on my lunch break for work. The manager was there she looked me in the face, I smiled and greeted her, she refused to respond and looked at me with contempt. The rest of the staff was kind and professional. It took 15-20 minutes to finish cooking two pancakes before I left. During which the manager yelled at one of the workers in front of everyone, while playing on a tablet, which felt unprofessional. I normally don't write bad reviews and I normally don't have a bad experience here, it was disappointing and I hope that it improves.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I did create my own omelet. I chose sausage, bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and spinach. It didn't have no bacon on it. I was very disappointed.
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food is but could be better
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent take out service
- Rating 1.010/9/18My order was scheduled to be ready at 11:15a I waited over 30 minutes to receive my order. Not to mention my food was already packed in ready for 5 minutes as I stood there.
- Rating 1.010/3/18I order breakfast online it was late pancakes were over cooked and I did not get my add on sausage. Called can told staff said he would refund it. This was Sunday morning here we are Wednesday night and still waiting on refund.
- Rating 3.09/11/18Food was ready on time, the low rating is because when I got to the work site there was nothing to eat with, had to make a quick run to 7-11
- Rating 5.09/11/18I do online ordering alot and its always ready when i get there, hot and delicous, the staff i always pleasant and most time i dont have to say my name.
- Rating 4.09/7/18I was shocked at how fast and accurate my order was delivered.
- Rating 1.09/5/18When I go there to eat I always love the food but when I got it delivered my food was all burnt and not good at all.
- Rating 3.08/29/18Positives: Good food, not too long of a wait. Negatives: No one really welcomes you, asks how can I help you today. There is usually no one at the welcome kiosk. You have to introduce yourself and tell them why you're there. Both the website and the app are out of non-functional so even if I wanted to I can't order any food to go. I'm not sure if this is deliberate or if it's broken. Kind of sad, it was starting to become my go to place for breakfast.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great burgers
- Rating 1.08/14/18Get Denny's breakfast at least 2x a week. Was very displeased with the last order. My hash browns we're beyond burnt and my eggs were very runny. I guess I was eating to much Denny's. I will not return. Going back to IHOP!!!!!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Keep up the great work!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I ordered on the app which is extremely easy to use and quick. The service is so so. They have forgotten my drinks a couple of times so i make sure to get them before i leave. But overall food was good and order was exactly what and how it was ordered.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible food, customer service, and extremely slow the two times I’ve recently visited. The staff will stare at you when you enter instead of greeting you. Clearly I can see you’re busy but a simple acknowledgement means a lot to a paying customer in the customer service industry. New management or training is my biggest suggestion.