Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Mercury Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Keep up the great work!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I ordered on the app which is extremely easy to use and quick. The service is so so. They have forgotten my drinks a couple of times so i make sure to get them before i leave. But overall food was good and order was exactly what and how it was ordered.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Horrible food, customer service, and extremely slow the two times I’ve recently visited. The staff will stare at you when you enter instead of greeting you. Clearly I can see you’re busy but a simple acknowledgement means a lot to a paying customer in the customer service industry. New management or training is my biggest suggestion.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Service was slow, granted it was a holiday. Waited way longer than anticipated or wanted. I shouldn’t have had to wait over half an hour when I ordered my meal ahead of time. Waitresses we slightly apologetic but did not offer any compensation for my wasted time.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food and service was great
- Rating 5.04/10/18Always a pleasant experience!
- Rating 1.04/9/18Very slow, like always the server was trying to hard like fake smiles, but talking fast not really letting us ask our questions. I understand you all are busy but we come for great food and great service but we didn't get either. Highly disappointed
- Rating 4.03/14/18I have used the pick up service twice and was pleased both times. Everything was ready when I got there and the wait was minimal.
The only problem is that they did not verify who I was or require a signature.
- Rating 5.03/14/18My order was correct , food was spectacular and the price excellent....
- Rating 5.03/14/18Awesome service
- Rating 4.03/6/18N/a
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service
- Rating 3.03/6/18We ordered online for pickup. The service was a little slow and food was not hot especially since we had to wait.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I love going to this location! I always order via the app. They remember my name and have my order ready everything, ever with my cup or water I always get.
- Rating 2.02/27/18The food was great, but the service needs to be improved. I submitted my order online for pickup and I stood at the front while 5 workers never acknowledged me for 10 mins. Then when someone asked me what I needed I told them and instead of helping me he proceeded to walk away. At least 5 workers were in the front including someone I assume was the manager and no one even looked up at me. Going on about 15-20 mins another employee finally acknowledged me again and gave me my food that was sitting on the back counter the entire time. The restaurant was not busy at all, maybe 4 tables had customers at them so there should be no reason that I had to wait so long before anyone spoke to me. This team of workers/ managers definitely needs to work on their customer service.
- Rating 4.02/21/18Excellent service, and the food was exactly as expected good home cooking.
- Rating 2.02/21/18I ordered this online and paid for it with my credit card. I had my sister pick it up since she was out running errands. The order was for two different people, we only received 1 set of forks. There was two sets of pancakes and they only gave 2 little containers of syrup. Also I had ordered 2 medium orange juices and they never gave them to my sister. When I called up to the Danny's to talk to the manager, the first time I was put on hold for 20 minutes and no one ever came back on the line. So I hung up and called back, had to wait another 10 minutes to speak to her and her answer was to come back and get them. Well we don't live right next to the Dennys so I wasn't going back, all I asked for was a credit back to my card. She said she wasn't able to do this and gave me a number to call. I have tried to call this number multiple times to see if I am able to get my credit back to my card and haven't been able to get through to anyone on the phone. Very dissaponted with this experience.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Awesome! They all need a raise and more help at night.
- Rating 4.012/19/17The food and service was great, but the online o.o ordering was a problem. The manager/owner stated due to the problems with the system he would refund the money. It has not happened yet.
- Rating 5.012/13/17To go order was ready and neatly packed when I arrived. All the condiments I needed were packed in the bag. Staff was friendly and fast. Thanks