Denny’s Oaklawn Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Oaklawn Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Oaklawn Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/5/17Order was not filled correctly, no butter on the toast, no butter on the English muffin, store LOST the order for over 10 minutes, no forks or knives with the order so they gave us spoons to eat our food with.
Worst experience with online ordering that I have ever had.
- Rating 1.010/2/17Food wasn’t ready at provided time, waited an additional 30 min. Finally received COLD food. Went in to return the food and they act like nothing was wrong with the food
- Rating 5.09/19/17It took time to receive our food. But the young lady that helped me check out was amazing she made sure all my food was correct .
- Rating 1.09/19/17We put a hours to pick up our food when we get there they "miss" the order so we have to wait a hour for the food i think that is why we put a pick up hour for no wait they really need to review the service
- Rating 2.09/11/17Placed an order online order here twice before. The 2nd time was recently a day ago. Food was not ready 30 minutes after placing order. Suppose to be ready within 20 mintues of order. All I ordered was a omelete from the fare fit section of menu. Also, I still didn't get the toast that comes with it.
- Rating 5.09/11/17This was my first online ordering experience with Denny's. My food was ready within 20 minutes as promised. The transaction was smooth and Monica was very nice as she always is when my family visits the restaurant. Will definitely order online again.
- Rating 3.08/28/17One night I ordered mozzarella cheese sticks and some of the sticks had absolutely no cheese in them from the way they were cooked. Then a few days later, i ordered food and they forgot my toast. These problems were not easy to fix since they were take out orders. The rest of the food from the meals I order was good enough to make up for the mistakes.
- Rating 1.010/28/16I called 30 times to place a to go order and ended up having to go inside to place my order come to find out the phone had been off the hook for an hour. Came in two employees engaging in idle chit chat neither one stopped their conversation to take my order had to wait for another employee to come and take my order and she was the one who put the phone back on the hook.. worse service.. only reason why i did give one was my food was actually hot . I will drive to Chester from now on and will not step foot back in the Hopewell store again.Response from Denny's11/9/16Kim, we appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which will only help us to improve.
Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into one of our locations.
The way you were treated at this location was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We have documented your comments and will do everything possible to keep this from happening in the future.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Great food,great service. This is an excellent place to eat 7 days a week.
- Rating 5.010/25/16Good service and good foodResponse from Denny's11/7/16Thanks so much for the feedback, Donna! We hope to see you again soon.