Denny’s Sudley Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sudley Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sudley Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/21/18I enjoy eating at Denny's and my pick up order last week went really smooth. I will continue to eat at Denny's and order online if I need to.
- Rating 5.08/29/18The food was delivered in the time they said it would be, and we received confirmation by text when the order was received, on the way and almost to the house. The food was packaged well, the order was correct, and everything was delicious. I'll definitely be using this service again!
- Rating 5.08/21/18I have used the home delivery service 5 times and it has been excellent. I receive text messages letting me know when my nummies are leafing and when they are at the house. I highly recommend this service.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Very convenient, friendly staff
- Rating 5.08/7/18Nice people working here
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was delivered to the house with no issues everything was hot and ready and tasted great
- Rating 5.06/28/18My kids and I love Denny’s! This is the only place I can get them to eat everything on their plate. Everyone is always so friendly
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food and wonderful service. My favorite place, I will be back soon.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Burgers were OUTSTANDING!!!!!
- Rating 1.01/30/18I was completely unsatisfied with the service I received regarding my pick up order placed on line. I got to the restaurant to pick up my food and I was told because I left special instructions to add a slice of cheese to my egg whites but wasn't charged .79¢ that it wasn't placed on my eggs. I would have gladly paid for it when I got there but I refused to add it after the food was already warm. I walked out so unhappy with the way I was spoken to that I left the orange juice and coffee that should have came with my meals. I will never order or eat at Denny's again!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/4/18First time ordering online. It was quick and easy to order. Food was ready and warm when I got there. Milk shake was cold and yummy.
- Rating 1.012/7/17bad experience bad manger the lady,rude ,bad food,do not go to this dennys..
- Rating 4.011/28/17I really love the take out order on line service
- Rating 4.010/31/17First off my name is not Selena and I have never been to Manassas Virginia.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I had a great experience. Prompt and courteous services
- Rating 5.010/10/17Denny's in Manassas is the nicest place to go for breakfast and anytime of the day. Their food is very good and the service is excellent.
- Rating 5.09/26/17Not only was the food hot ,it was delicious!
- Rating 1.09/26/17Bad place to go. On professional manager. Never again.