Denny’s Sudley Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sudley Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sudley Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great food and wonderful service. My favorite place, I will be back soon.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Burgers were OUTSTANDING!!!!!
- Rating 1.01/30/18I was completely unsatisfied with the service I received regarding my pick up order placed on line. I got to the restaurant to pick up my food and I was told because I left special instructions to add a slice of cheese to my egg whites but wasn't charged .79¢ that it wasn't placed on my eggs. I would have gladly paid for it when I got there but I refused to add it after the food was already warm. I walked out so unhappy with the way I was spoken to that I left the orange juice and coffee that should have came with my meals. I will never order or eat at Denny's again!
- Rating 5.01/23/18Good service
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great service
- Rating 5.01/4/18First time ordering online. It was quick and easy to order. Food was ready and warm when I got there. Milk shake was cold and yummy.
- Rating 1.012/7/17bad experience bad manger the lady,rude ,bad food,do not go to this dennys..
- Rating 4.011/28/17I really love the take out order on line service
- Rating 4.010/31/17First off my name is not Selena and I have never been to Manassas Virginia.
- Rating 5.010/26/17I had a great experience. Prompt and courteous services
- Rating 5.010/10/17Denny's in Manassas is the nicest place to go for breakfast and anytime of the day. Their food is very good and the service is excellent.
- Rating 5.09/26/17Not only was the food hot ,it was delicious!
- Rating 1.09/26/17Bad place to go. On professional manager. Never again.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I HAVE GOTTEN TAKE OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES, AND BOTH TIMES I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, THE QUALITY & PREPARATION OF MY FOOD, AND THE TIMELINESS OF IT BEING READY QUICKLY AND ON TIME!