Denny’s Newtown Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newtown Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newtown Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/14/18My steak, eggs, hash browns and fluffy pancakes came with 0 pancakes. Didn’t realize it until I actually ate my breakfast late morning 8/12/18. This is the first and last time you will get our order wrong. Thank you
- Rating 1.08/14/18Order came later then stated, order pancakes didn't receive any syrup, meal said it came with orange juice and coffee didn't receive either, ordered an additional fruit punch and received a sprite...but atleast the food was still warm when i got it.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Very Satisfied!
For the first time ever, I ordered ON-LINE to pick up my food at the restaurant. Very happy with the convenience!!
AND... the very busy restaurant staff handled my “ToGo” order quickly, courteously and most important, correctly.
THANK YOU, Denny’s OnDemand
- Rating 1.07/11/18I was extremely upset with the Grand Slam sandwich I ordered. The bread was not the maple bread, I order my breakfast on the way into work and though they said I could pick it up at 8:43, it was not served unti 8:53 which caused me to be late for work. This service and the food served were not good.
- Rating 3.07/11/18The food was excellent but service is extremely slow took forever get a refill and to get my food....
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered my Lunch, after waiting till after the time it stated the food would be ready. it was not. and I ordered star wars cards that was not put in bag. Ive called several times once was told there is no manager or assistant manager on duty. other times just kept ringing. very frustrating. they also need some training in cleanliness.
- Rating 1.03/19/18We eat at Denny's often we ordered online and selected pick up within 20 minutes When we arrived we received an email stating our meal was ready however 25 minutes later after arriving we received our order. Once my order came I had a wait an additional 5 minutes for broccoli. I do not plan on returning to this location
- Rating 5.03/14/18The food was amazing and the employees were very friendly !
- Rating 3.03/14/18I ordered online & there was no update that grits were only served until 2pm. I didn't get my side of grits I ordered, nor was I given a refund. I was very disappointed by the way that was handled.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I Really Like The New Location..
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great food and great service. I love Denny's
- Rating 5.03/6/18Denny's has the BEST burgers!!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Here is a very brief summary of my experience:
I ordered food from Denny’s at 956am online and paid for it.. it said it would be ready by 10:27 . I get there At 10:37 (i arrived ten minutes later because the last time i ordered and paid online it wasn’t ready when they said it should be) it wasn’t ready ..the manger said part of it was sitting on the counter waiting for the rest of the order but wasn’t sure what happened. She said it would only take 4 minutes to redo. I wait and she finally give me food at 11:06. I ordered food online AND paid because I only have 15 minutes break at work in the morning. I literally work walking distance (less than 5 min drive) The manger apologized. I thanked her. This experience was unacceptable and to say the least not a good one.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Ordered online my order was still incorrect, I was missing the extra sides I ordered and still waited an extra 20mins for my food to be finished when my order was to be ready at 1230pm. I've called three times an either got no answer on was hung up on.
- Rating 5.02/22/18I have only ordered for pickup 2x, but the service was great when I got there, and my order was delicious and reasonably priced for the amount of food we got. I will use them again.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Every time I come to the Denny’s there is something wrong with my order . In this particular visit I had mayonnaise on my pancakes . Like what the heck . That is disgusting. They offer yu another meal but do you really want the meal! I think I will not be coming back to this center ! They strongly needs improvement.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great service will come again
- Rating 4.012/27/17Good overall service using the app for pickup from the location. Only issues are they never seem to see the desserts on the ticket or have them ready at pickup. Staff then has to rush to prepare them and end up behind on their tables. Food is good as always and the new location looks great asthetically.
- Rating 2.012/19/17My food left fit more then 15 min due to Ms. Barbara not paying attention. It was behind her the whole time from when i walked in at 11:43. She made me sit and what until she finished a customer that took a while because something was wrong with her card. Then she walked to back i guess to the kitchen. Came back and asked me did i order it at the right location. And i therm pointed and asked her if that was it cause i think that's my name atter i showed me email of my order. She turns and says" oh i didn't see that there. " But i seen it since u walked in because i figured it was mine. But i was cold and i was very upset.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Customer service has been wonderful, I was greeted with courtesy, never had to wait very long to be served. Food was great