Denny’s Newtown Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Newtown Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Newtown Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18Worst experience I’ve ever had. Misleading ad, offering free delivery. I ordered delivery, it didn’t show up until an hour and a half after ordering. The food was cold.
- Rating 4.012/18/18Keep up the great work, food and service are never a disappointment.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Everything was great I will continue to visit this Dennys 😀
- Rating 4.012/12/18Food was great restaurant was dirty.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Good food
- Rating 5.011/28/18food was hot and good
- Rating 4.011/28/18Getting Denny's delivered has been great so far. The food arrives cold, but nothing that a quick pop in the microwave oven can't fix!
However, the one time I dined in, that was not a good experience. I'm a fairly petite girl and I decided to sit down and eat one Saturday night since it was late and I wanted a hot plate of food. The waitresses proceeded to talk about me within earshot, making fun of me for eating alone! My money is definitely as green as anyone else's! It was as if eating out alone as a young woman was unfathomable to them. Surely they were around my age, early to possibly mid-20s, so maybe they saw me as an easy target. Thankfully none of the waitresses above served me that evening. My waiter wasn't the most polite or attentive server I've ever had, but I tipped him generously. It's a shame they think it's appropriate to pick on customers.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food and service are great
- Rating 5.011/8/18Always ordered online they are friendly and efficient. Good location and the food is fresh. The moon over hammy is delicious 😋
- Rating 3.010/26/18The service was fast just part of the order was incorrect.
- Rating 2.010/25/18This time visit was a nightmare! Older gentleman running desk very slow. Lines backed up and took me 20 minutes to get my order
- Rating 2.010/10/18I placed my order online and arrived at the time it said it would be ready by. When I went inside everyone was sitting around. The girl at the front counter acknowledged me and went to get my food which I assumed was already ready. 25 mins later she comes back up with my food but without my drinks. Another 10 mins I have my drinks and head to the car. Fries were already cold but I’m not sure why. Next time if there is one for the wait I may as well order at the counter. At least my food should be warm when I get it.
- Rating 3.010/9/18Food was good. Ready 15 later than they said it would be when I ordered online.
- Rating 3.09/25/18The food, after I heated it up, was okay. I was told the order would be there a 11:30, and it got there at almost 12:30. That part upset me a little.
- Rating 3.09/21/18In store service is great. The employees are very polite, and always make sure the dine in guests are taken care of. The online and call in ordering needs some work. The last two times I placed orders the food was not as good as previous visits, and the order was missing stuff or not prepared as ordered. I checked the receipts both times and it was printed as ordered so that is not where the problem is coming from. I hope this review helps better the online & phone orders
- Rating 1.09/20/18After being told that our order would be ready for pickup in 15 minutes and arriving 20 minutes later, I had to wait an additional almost 20 minutes for our food to be prepared. Upon arriving home, we discovered that the food was poorly prepared and cold and our order was incomplete and was missing the sides, two orders of Pancakes, and an order of toast, etc Much of what we did get was less than the normal portions and looked like it had been divided up in order to make two servings out of one. I tried to call the restaurant and speak to a manager to somehow get it rectified even if it was going to mean another trip back out and up to the restaurant but could not get through as the line was busy for over 2 hours indicating that they had taken the phone off the hook in order to avoid answering phone calls. We have been eating at Denny's for over 20 years and this is not the quality of food or service that we have come to expect. However, this is the second time in the last couple of years that we have it had an issue with this particular Dennys once when it was located across the street and now at the new location. Without being able to ever contact the manager and receive any kind of explanation, apology, refund for the food that we paid for and didn't receive we will no longer be patronizing any Denny's either personally or professionally.
- Rating 1.09/12/18Placed order online for pick up and paid with my card . I intentionally arrive 15min late to give them extra time on a Saturday morning. Once I got there they took 15min to even assist me. They had not made my order and told me they couldn't find it . I didn't have my phone at the time so I had to go all the way home just to bring my receipt . they then put my order in and took and additional 30min to make my food . the whole process took about as hour and a half. The male manager that was assisting me was extremely rude. Overall horrible service and this is not the first time ive had a problem at this particular Dennys
- Rating 1.09/10/18HORRIBLE FOOD AND PEOPLE. DISGUSTING AND DIRTY PLACE.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Desserts not available for online order which really bugged my wife, but the restaurant itself and food were better than expected.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Service was unacceptable! I made an online order which I was advised it would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived 30 minutes after order was placed only to stand at the front for 15 minutes before I was ever acknowledged. Customer service sucks and need more attentive employees. I really dont want to rate my service as one star. It should be one question mark!