is now available at Denny’s. It’s classy.
Denny’s W. Broad Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Broad Street
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Broad Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. With over 1700 locations worldwide, including the U.S. and 13 foreign countries, Denny’s is always ready to serve you. Denny’s 100% beef burger lineup is here! Featuring the New! Bacon Gouda Burger along with favorites like the Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha burger and the mammoth Double Cheeseburger. They’re all made-to-order and starting at $6.99. Welcome to America’s Diner.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/6/16I havent visited Denny's recently. I have no idea why I received this message.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Food and service were both very good. Love the buttermilk pancakes.
Bill SResponse from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like our new buttermilk pancakes, Bill! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again!
- Rating 5.010/28/16love my dennys familyResponse from Denny's11/18/16<3 Thanks Cheryl! We love you too!
- Rating 4.010/28/16love the new pancakesResponse from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like our new buttermilk pancakes, Robert! Thanks for dining with us!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food, service and people who served me were great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Happy to hear that, Bill!
- Rating 2.010/27/16Unfortunately this was not a very good visit! French toast arrived without powdered sugar. Grits were close to congealed, asked for hot water, but it never arrived. Soft scrambled eggs were hard ( they were replaced) No tomatoe juice! As a diabetic, that is the only juice I can have. It will be awhile before we return.Response from Denny's11/16/16Sorry to hear about your experience, Criss. We appreciate your feedback and will use this to improve our service. We hope that you'll give us another chance.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I love coming to Denny's for breakfast and lunch. We have stopped on several occasions for dinner but the food and service is not as good as the other times we have stopped.Response from Denny's11/18/16Hi Barbara, we are sorry to hear that. We will use your feedback to help improve food quality and customer service at this location. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always yummy food there and good service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Phillip!
- Rating 3.010/27/16I had a bad experience with my server at this location . I normally go to the Denny's in my area but decided to go to this location . Juju the waitress was rude and when ask to speak to the manager She shouted his name while walking away from our table. The manager did apologize and comp our bill which we Didn't even eat bc my order was cook incorrectly. I will stay a Denny's customer I will just not go to this location.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sorry to hear about this, Angel. We will use your feedback to help improve the level of service at this location. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Server Wayne is an excellent hard working employee. His smile is an excellent start to your day! More people need to smile! Carolyn PResponse from Denny's11/17/16We think Wayne is pretty awesome, too! Thanks for sharing that with us, Carolyn.
- Rating 4.010/27/16It was okay but the waitress wasn't nice at all.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sorry to hear that, Joyce. We use your feedback to help improve our service. We hope that you'll give us another chance.
- Rating 2.010/27/16Take to long to get my food.Response from Denny's11/9/16Marie, sorry you experienced a delay in service. We sincerely regret that your visit to the restaurant was unfavorable. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.