Denny’s Roger Clark Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Roger Clark Blvd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Roger Clark Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/20/17I love the convenience of online ordering and the reserved parking makes it even easier with my kids in tow! What is a little disappointing is the employees not being able to find my order or having to wait an additional 30 minutes because they didn't see it. This restaurant in particular is very clean!
- Rating 5.09/11/17The best Denny's around! Speedy great customer service, clean too!
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food always great, i would've given 5 stars except the last 2 visits my peppers,onions and sausage in omelette were burned a lot of black residue (cooked too long or dirty grill).
- Rating 3.08/28/17Not bad
- Rating 5.08/17/17EVERYTHING WAS PACKAGED NICELY AND STILL HOT AND FRESH. READY WHEN I PICKED UP!